• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Selling some of my rocket kits

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sgtobidiah

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

It has come time for me to cull the herd and sell some of my rockets. I'm thinking something like $5 shipping each or $10 if you take more than one of them. Also i just want to sell these withing the U.S.

Here's the list:

The Launch pad
Exocet $ 19
Estes
Wacky Wiggler $7
Interceptor E $28
Patriot kit#2056 $6
Fireflash $9
Stormcaster $9
Nightwing $11
Python 4 $8

E2X Dagger (opened box) $7
E2X Bandit (opened box, older boxed version) $6
E2X Flash $7
Venus Probe $16
Meteor Smasher $7
Monarch $8

Outlander $12
Metalizer $8
Nemesis $9
Hijax $12
Astro Sat LSX $15

Super Neon $15
36 D squared $15
Exo skell (opened to check parts) $13
Rubicon $15
Cosmos mariner $17
Sunward
Interplanetary shuttle $8
Custom Rocketry
Venture $8
Galileo $3
Ion Pulsar $
Redliner $5
Semroc
Starfire $6
Batrok $6
Defender Space Probe $15
Tau Zero $10
Squire $8
Fliskits
ACME Spitfire $12
Nanite mmx $5
D nelson tomahawk $8
Interloper mmx $5
Mudwasp mmx (ive got 2 of these) mmx $5
Teeny triskelion mmx $4
Honest john mmx $4
Quest
Penetrator $7
Gamma Ray Payloader $6
Evader cruise missile $4
Space Clipper (older kit, worn packaging)$7
Screamin Demon $5
Super Bird $8

HL-20 Lifting body $5
BMS
Viking 1 $6

thanks,
Chris

Last edited:
I'd like to buy the Sidewinder. PM sent

Last edited:
I would be interested in the Fliskits Frick and Frack and one other. PM sent. Please check.

Thanks

D Region Tomahawk, X Prize Gauchito, and X Prize Eagle..:eek:...

PM sent.

UPS guy showed up today with AT Strong Arm in hand.:) Thanks Chris.

...I don't see "SOLD" after the TLP Sidewinder kit. If it's still available I'll take it!! PM sent!

Got both kits in excellent condition. The Estes kit was what I was looking for.
Thanks

BTW, who's Phil to whom you addressed the box to? :D

Hey Paul,

Glad you got the rockets ok. Phil huh, not sure who he is but i chalk him up to late night packaging.

thanks,
Chris

Hi Chris, actually got the Maxi Alpha 3 last week, thank you! Wanted to finish the current one I was working on and post a snapshot. Hope to build the one you sent me next Summer maybe. Here's a pic of one I bought several years ago and just finished and a look at my hobby desk this past weekend, thanks again!

MaxiAlpha3.jpg

Rocketbuilding.jpg

Looks good! you got a really nice finish on it too!

funny you mention having two of them. I have a tendency to pick up another copy of a rocket when i build one. I guess i like to know i can always build it again if i lose it or it get's damaged.

BTW, the list above is all still there and i will be adding to it because i found more stuff tucked away in my house :)

thanks,
Chris

Looks good! you got a really nice finish on it too!

funny you mention having two of them. I have a tendency to pick up another copy of a rocket when i build one. I guess i like to know i can always build it again if i lose it or it get's damaged.

thanks,
Chris

Thanks Chris- I actually thought I rushed this one a bit but it turned out ok. I think the body tubes being already white in the package helps a bit. I just blasted it with a bit of paint I bought at Lowes- white primer and then gloss white, then clear coat. I lightly sanded where the stick on decals would go and that seemed to help them flatten out.
I also seem to only feel safe when I have two of all my favorite rockets! I've had two brand new Super Vegas for awhile now and wouldn't give one to my brother until I received an upscaled Vega from Q-modelling. I have an original Estes Odyssey but am terrified to build it since I probably won't ever find another at any price I could afford. Oh, well, that's what they are for- build and launch!

You are resurrecting 5 year old threads. I would just start a new one asking if anyone has an Outlander.

Good luck on the hunt.

You are resurrecting 5 year old threads. I would just start a new one asking if anyone has an Outlander.

Good luck on the hunt.

Agreed. Post it here, post it in the Low Power section, and post it over at YORF.

Back