• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Selling all my gear everything must go

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello all, I just got a chance to take pics for you, so if you email me ([email protected]) I will send to you. This is what's left

1 Wildman Competitor with aluminum tipped nosecone dual ejection setup with primary and back up ejection 98mm motor max comes with motor mount comes with one bad hawk custom harness and all wiring and hardware $425

1 Custom Wildman fiberglass "Phoenix" with aluminum tipped nosecone dual ejection system with key switch 75 mm motor max comes with motor mount one bad hawk harnesses and hardware $200

1 Wildman Drago 29mm motor mount with motor mount and parachute nosecone moded for payload $70

1 giant leap fiberglass dual ejection 54mm motor max squeeze ring motor mount parachutes included $215

darkstar payload tube 54mm $25

nosecone aluminum tipped orange $25

altus metrum telegps w/tele bt and antenna with nosecone sled $246

aeropack 54 to 38mm converter $15

Recon Drogue $18.50

Cessoroni 98mm 3 grain motor with all parts and grain adapters $326.40

You can call me too @2019612670. if do not answer please leave a message. I will return your call. I suggest unless you are willing to pay $150-$300 in shipping costs for the larger rockets local only

HI all, just call 2019612670 or email [email protected].
Here is whats left

wildman competitor
wildman rebuild phoenix
wildman drago
cessoroni 98mm motor complete
atlus metrum kit
aeropac converter 38 to 54
Trickle charger

HI Here is what I have Left

The Competitor 5" $425
The Phoenix Custom Built 4" $200
The Giant Leap Vertical assault 3" $220
The Drago 2" Has payload in nosecone $70
One recon drogue parachute $18
One Cesaroni 98mm 3 grain rocket motor complete $320
One Aerotech 60ns 29mm case $42

email me [email protected] or call 201-961-2670 all is available to ship or if you are in the area of 07458 you can come and pick up. I also have some kits of stuff extra small parachutes parts and tools. if you come please ask about them too much stuff to post pictures

Back