• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Selling all my gear everything must go

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Comp5flyer

L3 qualified
Reaction score
Hi all,

It saddens me to have to do this but my health is declining with limited mobility and work has not been very good lately. I am selling all my gear here is a list and Im looking for 60% of list price or as close to that a possible. if you are in the nj/ny/ct area you can email me and make an appointment. explosives are local sale only I will accept cash in person, paypal and zelle rockets are complete and have flown perfectly

Rocket Sales list

Rockets

1 Wildman Competitor with aluminum tipped nosecone dual ejection setup with primary and back up ejection 98mm motor max comes with motor mount

1 Custom Wildman fiberglass with aluminum tipped nosecone dual ejection system with key switch 75 mm motor max comes with motor mount

1 giant leap fiberglass dual ejection 54mm motor max squeeze ring motor mount parachutes included

1 Wildman Drago 29mm motor mount with motor mount

½ a darkstar jr payload tube and aluminum tipped nosecone

1 75mm nosecone fiberglass

Motors and Reloads

1 Cessoroni 98mm 3 grain motor with all parts and grain adapters

1 Loki 75 mm 3600ns motor with all parts and nozzle

1 Loki 54mm 2800ns motor tube

1 Loki 54mm 2000ns Motor tube and all parts

1 Loki 54mm 12ns motor with all parts

1 Loki K930

1 Loki J525 Bates

1 Aerotech 29mm 120ns case with hardware

1 Aerotech 29mm 60ns case only

MOTOR ADAPTERS

1 54mm to 38mm

1 75MM TO 54 MM

1 98MM TO 75MM

ELECTRONICS

2 Stratologger SL100 includes rechargeable battery

1 Stratologger CF includes rechargeable battery

1 Jolly Logic

1 Altus Metrum Telegps V1.0 with battery and nose cone rod sled

Parachutes (all have fireproof blankets)

1 Sky Angle Classic II 60”

2 Wildman Drogue

1 top flight X type

Various smaller parachute

Tools and various

1 knipex pliers for loki seal rings 19mm-60mm

1 knipex pliers for loki seal rings 40mm-100mm

Rechargeable battery trickle charger

Full hardware kit

1515 launch lugs

I'm interested in all the Loki 54 hardware and all the Knipex.

EDIT:

Tried to PM ( 'start a conversation' ) but the system won't allow me.

Last edited:
I will take the 75mm Loki Hardware if it is not already taken.

How do we contact you? I do not see an email address and the PM does not seem to work.

I would be interested in the following, especially if I knew the condition/prices:
- rockets (are they built? boxed kits?): Competitor (4"? 5"? 6"?)
- 1 75mm nosecone fiberglass (price?)
- Aerotech 29mm 120ns case with hardware
- 1 top flight X type : what size?
- 1 Loki 54mm 2800ns motor tube (price?)
- 1 Loki 54mm 2000ns Motor tube and all parts (price?)
- 1 Loki 54mm 1200ns motor with all parts (price?)

Thanks,
a

Interested in a “buy it all” price. Please PM with number.

Hi,

I hope your health improves. I'm interested in the Stratologger CF and the 2 Wildman drogue chutes.

Thanks,
Fred

Lots of interest here, but no one can buy anything without prices and contact info. I might enter a bidding war on a few items.

Pm me a price as well. Also pics, and prices on the built rockets

Hello all, I wanted to update you on the sale. One I do have prices now. Please call to find out the price. Some items have been paid. I will give the item to the first one who pays for it. Please bear with me as work your requests met. Here is what is paid for: you can call me (no text) to 201-961-2670 and email to [email protected]. I rarely check this board. Today, I'm in and out of meetings all day. Tomorrow, I have time to deal with this after 4 pm est. Sat I'm working 10 to 4 est. sunday is free and I can talk to you.

List of the items paid
Loki
76/3600 case complete
54/1200 case complete
both knipex pliers
2 stratologgers
the motor adapters

Thank you,

Leo Malkin

and the sky angle is gone too. I wanted to mention I am selling the altus metrum as a complete package with the telegps, telebt, and an antenna and a nose cone sled fits on a rod. i dont have battery but altus or chris's rockets sells that for $7 ish.

Back