Secret Santa Goodies Thread

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pantherjon

Reaction score
Well, I held off til just a couple minutes after midnight! So it is officially the 4th of July!..I opened my package and WOW!:y: My Secret Santa was very generous! I got a Sunward CFX-Six Footer, a Sunward Galactic Wave and an Estes LoadStar! :D

So, what did YOUR Secret Santa bring to your party? Let's see those SS Goodies!

THANK YOU Secret Santa!

Secret Santa Goodies.jpg

I got a Kraken :D

Should be fun - I've never built a Pem-tech kit before.

Thanks, secret santa :D

Got a Sunward Sky Bender. Awesome! I'm deducing that it came from user jdud. If that's you. Thanks!

Opened mine this morning. I got a very nice Fliskits Corona and Corona 2 boooster! Thank you Secret Santa

opened mine at 3:30 am and found a beautiful fliskits nanticket sound. Hate to admit it but she is now waiting for me to get some epoxy paint and decide on the colours :D. she was a blast to build and I bet she will fly great on c and d motors. Thank you ss

My Secret Santa sent me a Dr. Zooch Soyuz!
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Tanks SS!
Gotta' make time to build this little gem.

Last edited:
Recipiant of a King Tut's Pyramid from my Secret Santa. Thanks a ton. We love our Applewhite Saucers & paper plate saucers so this should be alot of fun. Unfortunately we're moving so any new kits are on the back burner for a while.

I got 3 very nice Starlight kits: The Queeze-Bee, Hyperon, and F-32 Avenger. Never built a Starlight kit - always happy to try new things! :D

Thanks, Santa!

I got a Pem-Tech Kraken. I've been wanting to build a Pem-Tech kit for a while...thanks a lot Secret Santa! I'm on vacation tomorrow and the wife and kids are out of the house, so it looks like the Kraken might over-ride the to-do list.

Opened mine and found a great Starlight "Seiron 3". I've walked past this one several times at the LHS and it was harder each time. Now I get to start clustering!!

Thanks, Secret Santa!

N

Always late to the party! Sent mine and received a wonderful blue tube, nose cone and motor mount centering rings. Thanks Santa. Hope everyone had a safe Blast on the Fourth!

I just got mine today, better late than never, probably due to an error on the part of the USPS - a $20 gift certificate to Semroc, thanks SS.:D

Hmmm, decisions decisions, what to buy, ahhh the suspense is killing me!!!:D:D:D

Ok Harold, you can breathe a sigh of relief, it wasn't any sparky motors!!!;):D

Last edited:
I got a TLP MATAR 530 missile. I love TLP kits! So, a super warm huggable thanks to my SS! (or a firm handshake if you prefer!)

Weird lookin' missile, i must say! Funky fins!
And a French missile at that! I guess I need to use Brie or Blue cheese as nose weight!

I'll get back from LDRS tomorrow and will open the package that my wife said arrived today. That gives me some intensive to make a fewer stops on the way home!:D

I got a Kraken :D

Should be fun - I've never built a Pem-tech kit before.

Thanks, secret santa :D

Building a Pem Tech kit is different...you actually WANT to read the instructions. He make it fun..or at least funny.

I've built both the LPR Kraken and the MPR/HPR King Kraken.

Just make sure your measurements are EXACT before you start cutting to make sure the tube fins are cut to the correct shape.

But since you've built a killer 54mm Deuce, I'm sure you will have absolutely NO trouble with this.;)

Layne's so-called "destructions" are a blast to read, you'll love it.:D

I am looking forwards to it :)

I think I'll build it next, after I finish the Wildman Junior and Roachwerks Nike Hercules that I'm currently working on.

Coulda knocked me over with a feather.... Got back from LDRS and when we got our mail today there was a Roachwerks Nike Hercules (4X 18mm) waiting for me from my Secret Santa! :D :D :D :D

Now, I rarely find the time to build much more than the next kit we have coming down the pike, but I am going to have to find the time for this beauty!

MAN!

Thank you :)
jim

I just got mine today, better late than never, probably due to an error on the part of the USPS - a $20 gift certificate to Semroc, thanks SS.:D

Hmmm, decisions decisions, what to buy, ahhh the suspense is killing me!!!:D:D:D

Ok Harold, you can breathe a sigh of relief, it wasn't any sparky motors!!!;):D

WHEW!
:D

I decided to purchase a Semroc Geehod and some 12 inch chutes with my gift certificate.

I initially had a problem when trying to enter the number so I contacted Carl and he fixed it AND he graciously added an additional $5.00 to it.

Thank you very much Carl.:)

Oh and BTW Harold, come Christmas I plan to add Skids to my SS wish list or I could very easily order some of them new Loki G69 Spitfires, no HAZMAT!!!:D

You might have lucked out for now so enjoy it while you still can!!!:neener::D

Hopefully Santa took a detour to my place and he'll find me in the next day or two.

Well, I openned mine once I got back from LDRS.... I got a Deuce's Wild. :D :D Thanks Secret Santa!!!!

I got back from LDRS today and as I was unpacking, I noticed my Secret Santa package. With all the hubbub over at the mudpit... errr I mean LDRS I forgot about the package. Well low and behold I had a nice Flis Kit.... The Deuces Wild.

Whats neat is that on 4th of July, I was talking with Jim Flis and my god son Vinny noticed the Deuces Wild. We bought one and Vinny spent the afternoon putting it together. Its ready to go now. just needs a little paint. Now I'll have one to build and maybe we could have a little Deuce's Wild drag race!!!

Thanks Secret Santa.

Well I need to fess up.

Without providing any excuses, I screwed up and didn't hold up my end to my receipant in a timely matter. I've sent him an email privately, and I am in the process of making all things right.

As puishment, I'm holding back on opening my package until he gets his. So, if you sent me something, thank you! You did better than me! I did rec' prior to the 4th.

I apologize to the forum for spoiling some of the fun.

-DanB

Got back from LDRS and opened my SS gift. I received a Estes Rubicon! I haven't built one of these before, but it will go into the build pile. After being out of town for a week, I don't think my wife will let em do and rocketry related things for a while!:(

Back