Secret Santa Christmas In July 2021

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok So now I am confused AND excited....... Yesterday another box from AC Supply Warehouse, came in the mail that is actually addressed to: "Secret Santa"
I have two packages and feel like I must wait to open both; because I don't know anything about the earlier one in the Amazon box. !

:)

Ok So now I am confused AND excited....... Yesterday another box from AC Supply Warehouse, came in the mail that is actually addressed to: "Secret Santa"
I have two packages and feel like I must wait to open both; because I don't know anything about the earlier one in the Amazon box. !

:)
Yep, you are not allowed to open any rocket stuff, you may accidentally open a gift early and that bad juju you don't want sir.

My recipient's gift has been ordered and shipped. Was afraid it wasn't going to ship in time, I guess going straight to the source does help at times, will be doing that more often now maybe.

Conspirator pot is growing. Awesome folks.

You can also "Accidentally" run over a corner of the box with a lawn mower, and then "accidentally" look inside to ensure the content aren't damaged..

We won't ask why you have a package outside on teh lawn when you are cutting the grass (or why you have a running lawn mower in your house..)...

LOL you all are funny .............

Well My son just called from his Deployment; to ask, about an Amazon package he sent.
Mystery solved. He ordered and sent an AIM-120 AMRAAM Kit. ~He is a Weapons loader.
Funny part was, he told me, he wasn't sure yet, if it was for Himself, or for me !!

Untitled.jpg

Sadly I still have not received a shipping notice for the gift(s) I sent. Hopefully it ships in time.
Whew, not me this year. Historically my gifts have been late more often than not. This year it arrived early, and the near-wife put it right where the tree should be, so now it taunts me. :wavingsanta:

I was hoping to get the sent/received list started today, but last week my Dr switched my migraine medicine on me. My previous medicine worked well but it caused my weight to explode, she switch it , and that does not seem to be working well. So hopefully I will get that figured out.

So, shall we all brag about who has a bigger box?! Or heavier?

(And yes, I realize many a joke can be made from that..)

Official Ordered/Received List:
TRF HandleOrderedReceived
001100110OrderedReceived
Alan ROrderedReceived
BruceSOrderedReceived
Dr_wogzOrderedReceived
GlasspackOrderedReceived
Jbrracer
MikewrtOrdered
Rc dudeOrderedReceived
MikeyDSlagleOrderedReceived
Shawn_rocket
ToborOrderedReceived
Wally FerrerOrderedReceived
WinnOrderedReceived

Last edited:
Uh oh... come on folks!

Conspirators:
--mission status: complete
--mission result: success
--order placed
--shipping confirmation received
Well done folks, thanks to those who kicked in.

Please mark me down as both received and ordered. I got my package in the mail Friday, and if we are having a contest for smallest box, I may win 😂 And I have a pretty good idea of what it is based on the company it came from, but I won't know for sure until the 4th.

It is:
"In Transit, Arriving on Time"

Take that for what it's worth. :headspinning:

Ahh here's the USPS we've all come to know and love...
June 26, 2021
In Transit, Arriving Late
Your package will arrive later than expected, but is still on its way. It is currently in transit to the next facility.

Count me as received! It’s taking all my willpower to not check who the package is from but the girlfriend says it’s surely rocket gear.
Also tracking shows that my giftee has received their gift!

Back