Secret Santa Christmas In July 2020

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When a sender gives no hints or never says anything at all, its just a blind guessing game. LAME!

All I've got to go on is IF someone posted when they ordered, or was already revealed, and that leaves my list at:
@markschnell , @Karl , @Tobor , @rc dude , and @BruceS

Yeah. Hate it when folks sign up and never post anything. Don't know who they are, what they got, what they sent, nothing.

I can't blame it, I would hang out as long as possible in L.A. given the chance... now I want In-N-Out...😋
I've been there once, couldn't wait to leave. Dont care to ever go back.

Just got home and opened my gift.
Egttimer Quark and WiFi switch. Yessir!
Now to find time to build them.
Thanks @Glasspack.

I'm assuming by replying with the photo of the jolly man himself means YES you are my SS.
I never would have narrowed it down without the help from new clues over the last day or so to help narrow it down.
Thank you very much @BruceS for the gift and merry CIJ to you!

And I'm down to 3. But I think I'll hold off and see if anyone else on my list comes off instead of making another wild guess,

I'm assuming by replying with the photo of the jolly man himself means YES you are my SS.
I never would have narrowed it down without the help from new clues over the last day or so to help narrow it down.
Thank you very much @BruceS for the gift and merry CIJ to you!
Yes. , ANd the same to you!

I got another “present” for Christmas in July. In the electronics section of his forum I was asking about a low cost altimeter for a rocket I want t launch with an H45. Tfish then posted once I decide what I wanted to let him know and he’ll order it for me. I picked the Missile Works RRC2+. It arrived today :). Thanks tfish!
E918A200-7F8C-41F0-B6C4-E30A63400E8F.jpeg

Scott, thank you. I'm floored, literally!! Just wow!! above & beyond expectations!

Bandanas?! Holey moley! look at that! a NAR bandana & DRM Bandana!! those are way too cool!! (Now, I guess I better build my MEGA DRM!! )

A 38-240 case, sweet! (With closures too!) Low flights in my Goblin, and for my 2.6" Blue Bird Zero!!
And a 40-120 case! (Can never have too many of those! :D )

And a hand written card! extra nice! (And all nicely packed too! :D )

Again Scott, A super thank you!

20200708_153331.jpg 20200708_153032.jpg 20200708_152855.jpg

Scott, thank you. I'm floored, literally!! Just wow!! above & beyond expectations!

Bandanas?! Holey moley! look at that! a NAR bandana & DRM Bandana!! those are way too cool!! (Now, I guess I better build my MEGA DRM!! )

A 38-240 case, sweet! (With closures too!) Low flights in my Goblin, and for my 2.6" Blue Bird Zero!!
And a 40-120 case! (Can never have too many of those! :D )

And a hand written card! extra nice! (And all nicely packed too! :D )

Again Scott, A super thank you!

View attachment 423788 View attachment 423789 View attachment 423790
You're welcome! I prefer the bandanas to masks at work. Sorry that it took so long to get to you though. Kinda hard to do the "secret santa" when you have to put your name on every freaking thing.

We wanna see the "whoosh" when it comes time!

Well, well well...
Looks like the Post Office found my package. I has arrived at my local USPS Regional Facility . Of course this is the same facility the package arrived at on June 20th.....

Keeping my fingers crossed.

Well, well well...
Looks like the Post Office found my package. I has arrived at my local USPS Regional Facility . Of course this is the same facility the package arrived at on June 20th.....

Keeping my fingers crossed.
Oh brother.
Well, surely it'll be worth the wait.

Yeah. Hate it when folks sign up and never post anything. Don't know who they are, what they got, what they sent, nothing.

I've been there once, couldn't wait to leave. Dont care to ever go back.

Just got home and opened my gift.
Egttimer Quark and WiFi switch. Yessir!
Now to find time to build them.
Thanks @Glasspack.

Your SO Welcome Mike, You have to build those don't you ??

Enjoy !!

Your SO Welcome Mike, You have to build those don't you ??

Enjoy !!
Yep they have to be built. I have (had) three Quarks.
First one, I toasted during assembly
Another one was in my Little John when my JLCR failed to perform, haven't tested the Quark since then.
And the third one burnt up in testing somehow.
This one will go in a pancake-esque bay, printing now, for my Lil Goblin and V2 Sport.
Wi-Fi switch. . . Well I haven't decided yet where it'll go.

Back