Secret Santa Christmas In July 2018

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received a box from LOC Precision today!

I am really excited to see what’s In This box ! 5 days to go...

Thank you secret Santa !

WHOA! I got a box from Wildman Rocketry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you to whoever my SS is! :)

Thanks,

Funny you should mention that....

Hmmm. A ploy to trick me into thinking you are my Secret Santa? Or telling the truth so I will think you are tricking me. Hmmm.
No worries. I have to work the morning of 4th (YAY), but I am off the 5th so we will at least be able to do fireworks. Maybe it'll get here soon. One thing for sure, I have rarely had to stare at a box, waiting days on end to open it LOL

My package was confirmed delivered by the transporter.

I just want to send a big shout out to my Secret Santa. There was a small mix up at the vendor and because of that I thought I got the wrong box. I had to open it to try to sort it out with the vendor and they confirmed that the gift I received was indeed supposed to come to me(WOAH!). My SS was VERY generous and I appreciate it immensely. The people on this forum have seriously helped restore some of my faith in humanity(unfortunately the news continually tears that back down every night). I wish I could have been just as generous this time around but I swear I will pay it forward any time I can. Thanks again to my SS. You definitely outdid yourself!

It should be a fun build.
So far I've got nothing. Looks like mine will be late. :( My 3rd CIJ, and 3rd time with the gift arriving late. o_O

Ditto here, but that's okay. I just gotta be patient....

Btw, tomorrow can we start "spilling the beans" about who our SS recipients are?

Yeah no big deal here either, I'm grumbling just to be grumbling, in jest, maybe to make my SS feel bad. LOL. If I didn't enjoy Secret Santa I wouldn't participate.

It's a lot more fun to let folks guess for a bit but you are more than welcome to spill the beans, that makes the guessing the that much easier.

I just want to send a big shout out to my Secret Santa. There was a small mix up at the vendor and because of that I thought I got the wrong box. I had to open it to try to sort it out with the vendor and they confirmed that the gift I received was indeed supposed to come to me(WOAH!). My SS was VERY generous and I appreciate it immensely. The people on this forum have seriously helped restore some of my faith in humanity(unfortunately the news continually tears that back down every night). I wish I could have been just as generous this time around but I swear I will pay it forward any time I can. Thanks again to my SS. You definitely outdid yourself!
Oooooooh....what'd ya get, what'd ya get??

Oooooooh....what'd ya get, what'd ya get??

A very nice 4” fiber max from AMW. It wasn’t on my list but it sure will be enjoyed!! Now the question... do I get the honeycomb fin skins??? I’m tempted!

Sorry I have been quiet for a while. My wife had surgery on her foot, we are in the process of moving, and been very busy at work. I haven't had time to make the sent received list yet. Somebody did send me something nice from Estes. Can't wait to open it tomorrow :)

I received a Wildman Darkstar mini! :)

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO MY SECRET SANTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

My guesses are:
Weetie11
sandeja1

Whoever my SS was, Thank you very much! :)

Thanks,

I received a Wildman Darkstar mini! :)

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO MY SECRET SANTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

My guesses are:
Weetie11
sandeja1

Whoever my SS was, Thank you very much! :)

Thanks,
WOW! You got it on the first guess. Glad you like it. Hope you enjoy building and flying it. Would love to see some progress pics when you begin the build.

Last edited:
I got a Madcow Mini Black Brant II kit!! One of my favorite rockets of all time!! Thank you so much SS!! I'm going to guess it was Sdot22 (my nephew Shane) because he showed up at my door last night asking if I had received anything yet. When I told him "not yet" his mom says "Well, what's this on the porch then"? And they proceed to hand me an unmarked box out of nowhere. LOL! Well played nephew....well played! Ha ha. Thank you again!! I love it!!

I got some rocketpoxy, couple sizes of rail buttons and an aero pack retainer. Thank you secret Santa this will help reduce the size of the build pile/hoard.

Well, I must confess I opened mine early, however when you get an email titled *TRF Secret Santa* you just kinda click automatically. Thanks for the Gift card to my favorite person (my APCP dealer, Impulse buys)

Awesome! I got the LOC/Precision nano-magg! Cool little kit for sure!

Thank you very much, whoever you may be!

Braden

Got a Nike Smoke PS 2 kit!! I've wanted one for years! Thank you to whoever my secret santa is! I love it!

Shane

Got the perfect gift, a Mac BlackFly, which bravo to my Secret Santa Mac Performance is by far my favorite supplier. And this will be my 6th Mac kit too build. Can't wait
TY

Wow , thank you so much secret Santa ! I received A LOC NORAD Pro maxx and stickershock decals to go with it! Thank you!!

My first guess would be tobor?

ASP Gift Cert, which I immediately turned into competition rockets to do a NARTREK level which has been on my list for a while.

Thanks SSS!

WOW! You got it on the first guess. Glad you like it. Hope you enjoy building and flying it. Would love to see some progress pics when you begin the build.
Since I had some free time today, I built the motor mount, and tacked one fin on! :)

Thanks,

Attachments

• photo 2(3).JPG
    photo 2(3).JPG
    114.1 KB · Views: 76
  • photo 1(3).JPG
    photo 1(3).JPG
    131.9 KB · Views: 56
Back