Secret Santa Christmas In July 2018

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol, thanks for reminding me that I moved.

I also updated mine just now. D'oh!

LOL Now that's bad. I can see me doing the same though!
We leave Wednesday for a week(ish) in the Land of Enchantment and didn't want the gift to arrive with no one home...if it gets here in time this time. :wink:

Sign up is now over. 20 Participants this year. E-mails will be sent either tonight or tomorrow.

Last edited:
I have ordered the package for my recipient.

I hope my recipient likes the items.

Thanks,

Submitted online order for recipient, awaiting order confirmation.

Edit: Order is delayed as vendor is at URRF until Tuesday. Sorry.

Last edited:
One thing I like about Secret Santa, is the generosity of our Santa's. What do you like about Secret Santa?

I received my secret Santa box today. Thank you very much Andrew for my Patriot kit. My son loves Patriot Rockets.

And then I remembered I was supposed to wait until July 4th to open it. I will wait to open box 2.

Attachments

• 0622181416.jpg
    0622181416.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
My victim's.......errrrr, recipient's gift has been ordered, confirmation received and will ship direct from vendor. Happy/Merry CIJ!!

I haven't figured out how to edit a post with this new forum, but I wanted to add some PML rockets to my wishlist. Just in case someone decides to be my santa :)

One thing I like about Secret Santa, is the generosity of our Santa's. What do you like about Secret Santa?
At one time Secret Santa was the only time I would get rocket stuff, so of course I like that. But yeah, the generosity of the Santas is usually quite good. Everything has been well received for sure, though the kits may or may not have been built yet. I'm working on something for my recipient but I don't think it is gonna pan out. Likely to to plan B Monday.

I received my secret Santa box today. Thank you very much Andrew for my Patriot kit. My son loves Patriot Rockets.
Glad you like it!
You have the last numbered kit, which is ARS Patriot kit #10.
BTW, there's another box that's headed your way.

It's from eRockets.

Thanks,

My recipients gift is ordered! My gift is also already here taunting me as I walk by it everyday!

I am getting a little worried that my recipient might not receive their gift in time. I ordered it on June 17. It is still showing awaiting fulfillment.

Shipping confirmation received! Package is on Santa's dune buggy and headed to recipient.

I haven't figured out how to edit a post with this new forum, but I wanted to add some PML rockets to my wishlist. Just in case someone decides to be my santa :)
Should be an "Edit" option at the bottom of your post.

Looks like older posts can't be edited. I can't edit the one I made on Tuesday. Do you not put your name in the hat and get a Secret Santa and recipient? Or course you would know who got you but still a little fun. How bout you just add a new post for the new additions? Who knows, maybe all the Santa's will pitch in. Just 5 bucks each will get a decent gift.

My order is inbound to recipient.

I am getting a little worried that my recipient might not receive their gift in time. I ordered it on June 17. It is still showing awaiting fulfillment.

It's me ain't it. My CIJ gift is always late. Lol.:D
Looks like quite a few vendors are traveling, lots going on. AMW, Chris Short, LOC to name a few, are traveling or were recently. May need to send an email or make a phone call.

Latest posts

Back