Secret Santa 2022

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm down, email incoming!
If you sent the e-mail I have not gotten it yet.

Tomorrow is the last day to sign up!

List Updated.

Anyone want to donate towards the Papa Elf Special, let me know.

I wonder if the conspirators are conspiring yet?

I just sent e-mails out inviting past participants that haven't signed up yet. 90 e-mails when out :). I am hoping we get more sign ups :D
I got this today. I sent an email on Nov 4, and another with wish list addendum on the 19th.
Please confirm.

I got this today. I sent an email on Nov 4, and another with wish list addendum on the 19th.
Please confirm.
Yes I got your entry, I guess I missed your name when I went to remove the people who signed up for this event from the list. Sorry about that.

I just sent e-mails out inviting past participants that haven't signed up yet. 90 e-mails when out :). I am hoping we get more sign ups :D
Hi, I got two of the e-mails. both to the same e-mail address

I guess I'm a lttle confused, as I singed up & sent my e-mail. I assume you got the e-mail.. (and I'm 4th on the list)

If your name is on the list, I got your email and you are good to go. I must of selected the wrong mailing list in my when I sent out the email. Sorry for the confusion. I'm a bad elf. -hides under the workbench-

Hi, I sent my email.

Over the years I have seen the joy that this neat event has brought to fellow rocketeers. I am a backbencher and this year I decided why not step on the field.

Best of luck to all and have a great Thanksgiving!

My wishlist is: Pratt Hobbies GO BOX launch controller, Estes PS II Launch Pad, Estes Super Orbital Transport EST 7314 OR Semroc Orbital Transport KV-66, Estes Super Mars Snooper EST 7309 OR Semroc Mars Snooper SEM-KV-92, Estes Space Corps DARC-1 EST 7307, Estes PSII Majestic EST 9707, A Newway Model Rocket Square Kit, An Estes or Semroc Trident Model Rocket Kit, D12-5 Motors

Wishlist:
Getting into MPR/HPR. Looking for my L1 kit currently, currently building a Micro-Magg after many many years of break from rocketry as an L0 to reacclimate with the process of building a basic cardboard rocket. Would like to try some of the new composite kits like MacP and FG from WM/Mach1. Wishing for

(KITS)
- MAC PERFORMANCE - Black Fly 3" / Black Fly 54mm / MPR 38 S/D / Zodiac 3" / Skyscraper 3" / 4" 3FNC / Will happily accept FWFGVK upgrade :)
- WILDMAN - DarkstarLite / Punisher - Mini/SuperSport/3" / Mini Piercer / Mini Eagle Claw / Any Darkstar / Gizmo 4
- MACH1 - Daedalus BT60 / Warhead / Enforcer

(MOTORS)
- AT G77-7/78-7/79-7 LMS motors / Any AT G -H-I single-use / DMS motor for 29/38mm.

(ELECTRONICS)
Jolly Logic Chute Release / Jolly Logic Altimeter 2

(OTHER)
Top Flight Crossfire 30"-36" / G5000 ROCKETPOXY - 8-OZ / 30min epoxy / One Bad Hawk 9/16"Tubular Nylon 20 FT w/2 or 3 loops. / 12" x 12" Nomex blanket / shock cord protector.

(GIFT CARDS)
Mac Performance / Wildman / Home Depot GC

I'm in email send :christmastree:

Wish List: LOC Sandhawk 3.10”, LOC 4” Micro-Magg, #11 knife blades and spare handle, Bob Smith 5 minute epoxy, Bob Smith 30 minute epoxy, Small order of Rocketpoxy, Apogee 29mm and 38mm plywood stands, Aeropac 38mm-L retainer for LOC tubes.

Last edited:
Hmm... conspirators... today Wildman has a deal if you buy a RMS 75/5120 you get a M1297 load for free... hmm.. (wishful thinking) -goes back to hiding underneath the workbench-

Apparently Sending the e-mail worked. Got 9 more people to sign up today. List update. Headed to bed. You all have a good night! :)

Papa Elf

Apparently Sending the e-mail worked. Got 9 more people to sign up today. List update. Headed to bed. You all have a good night! :)

Papa Elf
Been consistently out of town for a couple of weeks now so it entirely slipped my mind. So, thank you!

I'm in

Braden

Okay, finally had time to compose and email my wish list to Papa Elf.

My SS 2022 Wish List:

LPR Kits:
Estes: Saturn 1B, Super Mars Snooper, Super Orbital Transport
NewWay Rockets: Exocet, Silent Knight, Steamliner, Skyrise Square, Starship Deceptor
Semroc: USS Andromeda, Laser X, Mars Snooper, Omega, Orbital Transport, Orion, Starship Vega, Taurus

MPR/HPR Kits:
Binder Design: Jackhammer
Loc: 4" V2, 4" Phoenix
Mac Performance: 3" or 4" Sky Scraper, 4" Pluto SLAM
Mach1: Antigravity 65
Madcow: 4" Phoenix, 4" Fiberglass Rogue, 4" Fiberglass V2, 4" Fiberglass X-Celerator, 4" Fiberglass Lil Rascal SE
North Coast Rocketry: F-117 Nighthawk, SR-99 Hyper Swift
Pem-Tech: King Kraken
PML: Striker, Pterodactyl Jr, 3" Bull Puppy, Bumble Bee
Wildman: Lance Beta, Punisher Sport

Hardware:
Loki: 38/480 w/bulkhead & #19 nozzle

Electronics:
Eggtimer Quasar
Featherweight GPS
Marsa 33LHD

Gift Cards:
CS Rocketry, eRockets, Fruity Chutes, Madcow, Rocketman, Sirius Rockets, Top Flight Recovery, Wildman, etc...

Yep, Sign up is closed. Just got up, took care of some chores. Now sitting in my recliner, looking at some Black Friday deals. Contemplated on taking advantage of the 25% off at buy rocket motors to get a K1103 and maybe a couple G75J's, but they have no G25's in stock to toss in a Hazmat order... plus with Christmas coming, and upcoming drive to Cincinnati and then onto to Tennessee... I decided not to.. Today my Trailblazer goes into the shop to replace the Variable Timing Solenoid and I asked them to do a point to point inspection. Breaks, shocks, bearings, etc. Want to make sure I am good to put a couple thousand miles on driving in the next month. So prob not wise to spend $ on rocket fuel if I am not sure how much $ I end up owing my mechanic.

Now that I am done browsing my e-mails and websites, I am going work on getting the e-mails out. There was only one more sign up since Wednesday, so you should see your assignment shortly. I'll send a message once the emails are sent. And knock on wood, Outlook does not do anything goofy!

Last edited:
Here is the official list for Ordered and Received Secret Santa Presents. When you order your recipients gifts, please report in via e-mail when you do so, and it will be logged here. Likewise, when you receive a gift, report it and that too will be reported here.

TRF HandleOrderedReceived
0011001100OrderedReceived
AcadiaRocketsOrderedReceived
Alan ROrderedReceived
BeeblebroxOrderedReceived
BruceSOrderedReceived
Dr_wogzOrderedReceived
DRAGON64OrderedReceived
DragonRocketryOrderedReceived
EmckeeOrderedReceived
Gdjsky01OrderedReceived
Jazzviper1OrderedReceived