Secret Santa 2021

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is the official Ordered/Received list for Secret Santa 2021.
TRF HandleOrderedReceived
001100110OrderedReceived
Alan ROrderedReceived
BeeblebroxOrderedReceived
Brian DitmerOrderedReceived
BrockrwoodOrderedReceived
BronicabillOrderedTracking shows Delivered
BruceSOrderedReceived
Buddy MichaelsonOrderedReceived
Dr_wogzOrderedReceived
DRAGON64OrderedReceived
EmckeeOrderedReceived
EvrythngisAokOrderedReceived
Jazzviper1OrderedReceived
JLP1OrderedReceived
JtgreigOrderedReceived
MarkSchnellOrderedReceived
Michael LOrderedReceived
MikewrtOrderedReceived
Pem TechOrderedReceived
Sandeja1OrderedReceived
StanOrderedReceived
ToborOrderedReceived
UPscalerOrderedReceived
Wally FerrerOrderedReceived
List Updated 12/23/21

Last edited:
Just got confirmation (including a photograph) that my drop shipment from Amazon was delivered today. Just hope the recipient gets home to pick it up before some porch thief makes off with it! That is happening all to often these days!

Ok mark me as ordered!! This box has been staring at me all day 😂😂. This is a lot harder than anticipated lol the anticipation is only going to eat at me more and more. My wife is having fun with it though 😂 no barking or meowing just a lot of plastic rubbing cardboard. As far as my recipient there will be 3 packages in all with 3 delivery dates lol. Will update when I get delivery confirmation.

Last edited:
My wife called me while I was at work and asked if i ordered something because a huge box came, and not knowing what it is she opened it, and it looks like the Rissa Rocket. I told her that was probably a secret Santa gift. She said oh. Forgot about that. So, she kinda ruined the surprise. So an early thank you for whoever sent Papa Elf a LOC 7.6" Patriot. So... Should I go through the box to make sure everything is ok and take a pic, or wait till later? :D

My wife called me while I was at work and asked if i ordered something because a huge box came, and not knowing what it is she opened it, and it looks like the Rissa Rocket. I told her that was probably a secret Santa gift. She said oh. Forgot about that. So, she kinda ruined the surprise. So an early thank you for whoever sent Papa Elf a LOC 7.6" Patriot. So... Should I go through the box to make sure everything is ok and take a pic, or wait till later? :D

Woe to the one that opens their gift early!

Close it back up, you saw nothing.
Open your gift on Christmas day. Remember... "Woe to the one that opens their gift early"
There might be another package coming. It might be for Mrs Elf. Do NOT open until Christmas!

Papa Elf Special update: Finally got commitments from three regular donors for the Papa Elf Special so I am hoping to get everything here in time to get it to shipped to the winner before I leave for my Christmas Vacation on the 18th. (If everything does not arrive in time, I will have to ship it after I get back on the 3rd).

I will be doing the drawing next week to announce the winner.

Also, once again, if anyone wants to chip in for the shipping costs for the Papa Elf Special, please send me a message. It Typically costs around $60 to ship the prize. Thanks!

A box arrived today from AC Supply. It's not ticking or meowing...... So it must be from my Secret Santa.

Mark me as received!

Well, I must fess up on this one.

I received my package from LOC/Precision and it didn't click with me that it had "UPScaler" on it and not my real name. Being that the lovely folks at LOC have sent me things from time to time I opened it and went "I wonder why they sent me this?" and then it hit me. So I do unfortunately know what is in the box, but in good faith, I put the receipt paper back on top and closed the box without taking anything out of it.

As for what it is, it only seems decent for me to make everyone else wait to find out! Right? ;)

Braden

Well, I must fess up on this one. ....

As for what it is, it only seems decent for me to make everyone else wait to find out! Right? ;)

Braden

LOC used to send me stuff from time to time back when Barry Lynch ran the show. For example he sent me the 5.5" Phoenix to try it out before it became available for purchase. I miss those days.

I might be able to hold back the woe on this one.

Dear recipient your gift should be there soon I ordered on the third and got this email today. Gotta love this time of year lol. I hope very much so that it will be there on time. I do know you have received 2 out of 3 though.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211209-221321-399.png
    Screenshot_20211209-221321-399.png
    94.2 KB · Views: 18
Back