Secret Santa 2021

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All the e-mails have been sent out. If you did not get yours, let me know. I did get one that bounced so I sent him their letter via e-mail.

Just a reminder!

CHECK IN WHEN YOU ORDER YOUR GIFT!
CHECK IN WHEN YOU RECIEVE YOUR GIFT!

If you need help deciding on what to get your recipient, don't hesitate to contact me.

Dear secret Santa I made a mistake on my address and hope I am in time to make the correction. I put 25355 when it is actually 24355. Guess I should proof read lol. Hopefully you get this. This is truly grat thanks to everyone involved.

Dear secret Santa I made a mistake on my address and hope I am in time to make the correction. I put 25355 when it is actually 24355. Guess I should proof read lol. Hopefully you get this. This is truly grat thanks to everyone involved.

I got it in time.

Message received (no idea why my e-mail address bounced), gift has been ordered and is shipping directly to recipient. Expected delivery on Thursday, December 2nd.

Well, it is called Secret Santa... you are not obligated to reveal yourself unless your recipient guesses/deduces you're their Santa... The E.L.F.S. won't be sent if you do give away your identity, though... :christmastree: :wavingsanta:

There was a box waiting for me tonight when I got home that I didn't order and as there is no one else living with me I am sure no one else at my address ordered it either....you can mark me as "received"!

THANK YOU Secret Santa, whomever you are! Now the waiting begins.....sigh.

Well I screwed mine up by shipping direct from the supplier (Amazon), so there was really no way to hide my identity.

Oh well, I got much quicker shipping (2-day Prime) at no additional cost, and after just moving my daughter out of state over the holiday week, saving money was a priority!

Gift to my recipient ordered and set for drop ship to save time and double shipping. I asked the supplier if they could possibly hide the contents or mark the outside of the box to NOT open it until XMas.

Back