Secret Santa 2020

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The package for my recipient has been dropped off at the Post office. Fingers crossed it travels from Ohio to Texas in the 5 days it claims it will take. Email to Papa elf also sent.

Got a surprise today. At first I thought it was my Estes order, but a closer inspection of the shipping label said otherwise. USPS tracking has the Estes package lost in limbo for the last 3 days... :(

Anyhoot, mark me as received. I'll email Papa Elf after my wife is finished using my main desktop. (Using my HTPC atm).

My victims....um, recipients gift has been ordered and is being prepared for the great sleigh ride in!! Hope you enjoy what is headed your way!! A hint for my victim...From the North Pole to where you live, the sleigh is headed South! Annnnnnnnnnd, You're :welcome: (Hey, I never said the hint was going to be helpful)
Merry Christmas to all!! :christmastree:🎅

I received my present today. I wonder what it could possibly be?

View attachment 441891

I'm all seriousness, I've been slacking on building my midpower fleet back up since getting back into the hobby, so this fits right in. Thank you very much to whoever my Santa is.
That's hilarious!! Maybe it's 40 Estes Mosquitos and packing peanuts in a THOR 38 box!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

items for my recipient have been shipped. I'm not having much faith in the USPS these days tho. Hopefully will arrive by Christmas

Back