Secret Santa 2020

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dun Dun,,,,,, perhaps the earliest Santa reveal I've heard about, I was contacted by my gifter saying the vendor included their information on the package by mistake, and they wanted to make sure I didn't open it until Christmas.

You know who you are, I still look forward to whatever arrives!

My recepients still big item hasn’t shipped a!Hope it gets here quick so I can pack it all together

I asked Santa Clause to see if there are any conspirators this Christmas, but he says he has not heard anything. I must of been a bad elf :p.

Also, I want to remind everyone to report in when you order\ship your presents, and arguably more important, when you receive your present. Santa's want to know if the gift that they spent a lot of time, thought, and money on gets to their destination. It only takes a few seconds to report in. It's simple common courtesy.

I will be posting a Sent/Received list, hopefully by tomorrow.

Last edited:
Merry Christmas to you all !!!

Was to late to sign up this year ..... Had a rough time this fall (One year anniversary of losing my Dad and Brother to Cancer).
House projects are almost done. I will spend the winter getting my LVL 2 Model finished.

Thank you all for years of advice, guidance help and knowledge.

Paul

My victims I mean recipients went out this morning on the UPS Cadillac heading for the east coast. Fingers crossed that it goes straight there and does not hit 18 states and 6 foreign countries before arriving. 🎁

I asked Santa Clause to see if there are any conspirators this Christmas, but he says he has not heard anything. I must of been a bad elf :p.

Also, I want to remind everyone to report in when you order\ship your presents, and arguably more important, when you receive your present. Santa's want to know if the gift that they spent a lot of time, thought, and money on gets to their destination. It only takes a few seconds to report in. It's simple common courtesy.

I will be posting a Sent/Received list, hopefully by tomorrow.

I have been a... lackluster participant this year. Just now catching up on the thread. Barely joined in this year myself. Sorry to say I haven't been able to gather the conspirators this go round.

Folks....
If anyone is planning on sending Papa Elf a gift let me know. I swear your anonymity is safe. We are running out of time for a collection but let's not let Papa Elf go without. If none come forward by bedtime tomorrow night , Sunday 9pm CST. I will begin the collecting. Sorry folks, November slipped right on by me this year.

Edit:
My recipient's gift is:
In Transit, Arriving Late
Your package will arrive later than expected, but is still on its way. It is currently in transit to the next facility.

I placed two orders from the same place, one coming here the other going to my recipient. Mine left Shreveport 2 days ago, its a 2 hour drive, don't know where it is now. Recipient's has departed the origin facility and is in the gauntlet, who knows where.

Last edited:
Well..........
My recipient's order is still listed as unfulfilled. I cannot blame the vendor as I know they really got hammered during the Black Friday sales weekend.

But.......
I know if my recipient's gift is late, it will be well worth the wait.

Ditto... a young family makes spare time the thing I wish for Christmas.

My daughter just turned six and is the only child here with us now. She wants all of my time when we are home. I recently made the joke to the near-wife that Emmy is like Buddy the Elf in toddler clothes. LOL. Even makes a list of things for us to do when it's just me and her at home.

And with all the holiday running and events, yeah free time is in short supply.

Thought I received my gift today. In the mailbox was a padded envelope with a large cylinder...felt and looked just like a motor case. Turned out to be stencil material for the Cricut. Of course the fact that it is Sunday and the Amazon logo on the package might should've been a giveaway.

Last edited:
Here is the Official Ordered/Received List
TRF HandleOrderedReceived
001100110Ordered
Alan ROrderedReceived
BeeblebroxOrderedReceived
Brian DitmerOrderedReceived
BruceSOrderedReceived
DanhOrderedReceived
David_StackOrderedReceived
Dr_wogzOrderedReceived
DRAGON64OrderedReceived
EmckeeOrderedReceived
EvrythngisaokOrderedReceived
Jazzviper1OrderedReceived
JbrracerOrderedReceived
JLP1OrderedReceived
MarkschnellOrderedReceived
MendalOrdered
MikewrtOrderedReceived
MikeydslagleOrderedReceived
NateBOrderedReceived
Neutron95OrderedReceived
Nosirrah_RovertOrderedReceived
NytrunnerOrderedReceived
Pem TechOrderedReceived
Rc dudeOrdered
Sandeja1Ordered
ScottHalaOrderedReceived
Sdot22OrderedReceived
SeanW78OrderedReceived
Shawn_rocketOrderedReceived
TheBruOrderedReceived
ToborOrderedReceived
UlexisOrderedReceived
UPScalerOrderedReceived
ViperfixrOrdered
Wally FerrerOrderedReceived
Weetie11OrderedReceived
WinnOrderedReceived
ZbenchOrdered
List Updated 12/24/2020

Last edited:
If there are any conspirators out there, please have someone contact me for an alternate address if the package for Papa Elf can't arrive before the 12th. Thanks!

Starting to get concerned for my gift to make it to me then to my person on time. Thinking Friday I’ll panic. Maybe it shows up on Christmas Eve and I’ll drive “it” to my person.

ho ho ho!
🦌🦌🦌

After a few conversations in dimly lit ... well, conversations I have come to the conclusion that I will not collect donations on behalf of the conspirators and to my knowledge there is no such collection taking place. It is too late to try to collect and place an order.

Papa Elf:
Don't fret and don't despair.
The term that comes to mind: Rogue Santas

Conspirators:
If you feel compelled to pitch in, message me and I will let you in on the plot that is afoot. If you have already reached out to me I will contact you soon with details.

My recipient's gift is still hung up at the same distribution center that the second item went through, which has already been delivered.

Back