Secret Santa 2020

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received quiet a large box from Madcow today. Since I haven't ordered anything from Madcow, mark me as received.

edit
It's a big box, big enough for the 4" Squat...the only short fat Madcow I don't have. :music1: It rattles kinda like fiberglass though and I do have the Viper on my list.
Ohhhh....We shall see!

Last edited:
Well..........
My recipient's order is still listed as unfulfilled. I cannot blame the vendor as I know they really got hammered during the Black Friday sales weekend.

But.......
I know if my recipient's gift is late, it will be well worth the wait.

Update: Received notification from the vendor that my recipient's package is on it's way!!! Keeping fingers and toes crossed the package makes it to it's destination in a prompt fasion.

This morning I drew the winner of the Papa Elf Special. Congrats Tobor! You won the Papa Elf Special this year. Just a reminder, the Papa Elf Special will be shipped late this year. Not all the donations arrived in time to get it mailed before I left for my Christmas Break.

Oh Oh Oh got a message from UPS yesterday that I had a package coming today weighting 9.6 lbs. I just knew here comes my box cause I had nothing on order (all shopping finished) bright and early this morning here comes big brown with a nice size box. Checked it out looks like it's going to be good has an address I didn't recognize. The wife comes out looks at the address and says good the apples I ordered for Christmas finally got here. 9.6 pounds of APPLES!!!!!!!!
:facepalm:

This morning I drew the winner of the Papa Elf Special. Congrats Tobor! You won the Papa Elf Special this year. Just a reminder, the Papa Elf Special will be shipped late this year. Not all the donations arrived in time to get it mailed before I left for my Christmas Break.
o_O Really? Really really??? Oh my....

Holy Toledo!!! I am totally floored.... 🥳

Thank you Papa Elf. And thanks to everyone, member and vendor alike, that participated this year. To all, a Vary Merry Christmas. :christmastree:

Last edited:
I was just reading an article about the USPS glut of shipping that's occurring this holiday season, so I imagine that's a major contributor to those of us with a blank space in the received column

Got a package in the mail at my brother's house in Cincy. Judging by the name, it looks like it is from Apogee? Now I got to wait until Christmas. :D

Also, was looking at my brother's lego catalogs, and I noticed Lego had a model of my house (Elf club house). It looks cool :p

I am hoping everyone get's their presents in time.

Back