The first thing on my list is the limited edition gold foil Micromax Andromeda- how did you know?As I mentioned last year, some pointers:
I mention this, as I've had a few lists in the past, and looking up the receiver's post history, I was like.. "Uhm.. OK, an Estes skill 1 kit and a 4"x 36" FG BT, green.."
- We all don't know exactly what you do, rocketry wise; mention if you prefer / only fly LPR, MPR or HPR
- Don't ask for just big $$$ items. you may not think $50 is a lot, but someone likely does..
- Realize that you SS might be an LPR / L0 / new guy, and has no idea about HPR parts & such.
- Be specific. If you say "anything" expect anything. But again, the SS looks at this and thinks.. "I have no idea what to get this guy, who only posts 3 times a year.. I hope he likes the limited edition gold foil Micromax Andromeda"
- The bigger the list, the better we can choose & tailor the gift for you!
- Your list doesn't have to be 'just rockets', but think about tools, paints, bench caddies, field boxes, a tarp, an easy-up / sun shade, etc..
if only it were that easyI have many things on my wish list, none of which are rocket related.
The top one on my list is for this COVID thing to end.
And pray for those that has been touched by this awful thing.
Everyone have a Fun & Healthy Holiday Season this year.
I love Secret Santa!
Loc precision 3.1 Semper Fi, 2..63 Harpoon, Star Fighter, .
North Coast Hyperswift, SA-14 Archer, Bounty Hunter, F-117
More Rockets The Tomcat
Sirius Rocketry midpower Intregator, Refit USS Atlantis,