Secret Santa 2019

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a package today marked from Secret Santa plus ANOTHER package from Estes that I didn’t order, so put me down as received! Thank you Secret Santa!

Looks like my package recipient has received his gift.

To the conspirators:
The package has left it's point of origin and is slowly making its way North.

I won?
I never win.
Thank you this is awesome.
Thank you Papa Elf and all of the donators, and thanks be to God.
Congrats! I know what you mean. I never win. I just enjoy the wife winning. :) One time she won a trip to Woodstock 2 with one entry. Interesting trip. :rolleyes:

Nothing here either.
From the list there are quite a few who haven't received, and one that hasn't even ordered! For shame!

Yeah, and no communication from the one that hasn't sent yet. Papa elf might have to make a phone call soon.

If you can’t make contact soon, I’ll take the wish list. I’ll assume there’s a good reason for the delay but I’d hate to see a bare tree.

Looks like the individual was on yesterday. Hasn't been posting, just lurking.
If you sign up, you need to participate, if something happens to where you can't participate that's fine, just let Papa Elf know.

Looks like the individual was on yesterday. Hasn't been posting, just lurking.
If you sign up, you need to participate, if something happens to where you can't participate that's fine, just let Papa Elf know.
*frantically checks to make sure he didn't sign up this year*

Phew! Definitely will make sure to remember to sign up next time as I'm missing a lot of the fun.

The list was updated before I left on my trip. Musha did get a hold of me so I updated his name on the list. I will get the rest of the list updated later tonight when I get to my brother's house and settled in.

Last edited:
Good deal. Thought maybe we would have to call Cousin Eddie Elf to make something happen!

Hope everyone's gift arrives on time. Once I didn't get mine til after the New Year...

I received my secret santa gift on Saturday. It was nice to come home to a gift after attending my father's funeral over the weekend. (and yes it rained at the funeral, and yes it was a clear day at our rocket launch site for the first launch of the rainy season). I can't wait to see what it is come the 25th!

Thanks. It was anticipated (Cancer) but still hard right at Christmas. Was good to have all the family there though and get to see everyone.

Mark me as received! Secret Santa gift arrived today!

Back