Secret Santa 2018

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I stuck it under my valet trashcan so it wasn't obvious. Last night I was breaking down boxes for recycling and almost opened it before I realized it wasn't one of the empties :confused:

Yeah.. went to my storage bay and found a couple packages i got a few weeks ago. I put them there when i had to clean out my car in a hurry. One usps box says trf ss2018 on it.... i have two other boxes with it?? I was in a hurry and didnt have time to open but i just wanted to update that it arrived! Thanks SS!!

Approximately at 3:35pm, a marked white van appeared and was picked up by our home security system possible infiltrating our property. It looked like he was armed with some sort of science fiction scanning device/possible weapon. His purple and orange camouflage.. Oh, that’s a Fed Ex delivery driver. Hmm strange, I did not order anything from Fed Ex… Secret Santa Package received. Thank you Secret Santa for the gift. I am looking forward to Christmas. I also wanted to Thank Mach One for sending this package hot! I know it’s a crazy time of year and it looks like both the secret Santa and Mach one went the extra mile for me for Christmas this year. I appreciate all the effort. Thank you.

D16AD681-97FA-42A3-B10F-A1C1A8254565.jpeg 133512B3-0A00-4FE4-BCBB-CEEED429DF61.png

Last edited:
My gift just arrived today. Thank you very much to my secret Santa. Sorry you had to eat $41 in shipping. Can't wait till tomorrow to see what it is.

According to my records, everyone should of received, assuming the one person who has not checked in has received theirs.

As far as I know, Papa Elf has not received anything, unless it arrived after I left for vacation.

According to my records, everyone should of received, assuming the one person who has not checked in has received theirs.

As far as I know, Papa Elf has not received anything, unless it arrived after I left for vacation.
Does someone get assigned to Papa Elf to send him a gift, or not?
Or is it where anyone can send you a gift??

Thanks,

I got invited on a midnight hike to celebrate Christmas, so I'm awake to post!

I got my box, and opened the box o ly to find bubble wrap and another giftwrapped box inside!

This is the smaller box
20181225_013240.jpg

And inside were two great kits from my list!
20181225_013315.jpg

Unfortunately this brings my unbuilt kit stock to 2 more than I allow, so an emergency build session will have to happen this week.

If the culprit will confess now, it'll save us all the embarrassment of the guessing game! (And thank you! )

Its not published in the rules :p Most of the time I get something, but not all the time :p.
You will definitely be seeing something soon. Probably delayed in the holiday shipping rush. Merry Christmas Papa Elf and thanks for keeping the SS thread going. Ho, Ho, Ho!

Thank you to my secret santa for my first fiberglass kit! And a big one at that!

My only guess is "rockets"!

Attachments

• 15457497984592376140222146369578.jpg
    15457497984592376140222146369578.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 65
I opened my box and to my surprise, I saw a NCR Bounty Hunter!

I've always wanted that kit!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO WHOEVER MY SS IS!!! :)

Thanks,

Thanks to my SS! A very nice assortment of motors from Chris Short. Some of my favorite motors from my favorite vendor!! I’m really excited to fly that redline. I’m going to guess Kallahan11 is my SS.

Thanks to my secret Santa! I got a 24-40 case, a Quantum, and a parachute that will work very nicely with my next project. My guess is Weetie11...

Thanks, and Merry Christmas!
Chris

Sweet!

I got some rocketpoxy and 2 part foam..

I have the perfect kit for it, drago 4xl..

L2 here i come, good practice materials for the L3!!

Thanks SS!!!!!

Thank you SS for adding another RRC2+ to my collection! No such thing as enough altimeters!

Honestly have no idea who to guess!

Braden

IMG_0075.jpg

Thank you Secret Santa, whoever you are! Two great kits, plus a pack of engines, and an ornament. The ornament is going on the tree right now!

IMG_0002.jpg

Thank You Secret Santa!

I received a MadCow mini DX3!

I have no idea who sent it but Thank You anyway! Can't wait to build and fly this one!

Latest posts

Back