Secret Santa 2013

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope i get my email soon! I need to know who I have so I can order them Black Friday stuff.

Alex

same there were a lot of people that wanted a couple kits that are on the madcow black Friday sale. hoping to get my recipient soon before 10am.

I'm observing Buy Nothing Day... although American retailers seem to be determined to push Buy Nothing Day ahead to Thanksgiving.

Awesome job once again, Papa Elf--thank you!
1459240_10152026792955189_1663732625_n.jpg

Now that's done I can go support the local gun shop and get my license for Monday :)

Anyone know which vendors are directly supporting Secret Santa either with specific discounts or gift wrapping? I thought I saw this info somewhere, but I cannot find it...

Thank You for organizing this Papa Elf! My order has been placed.

Riddle:-Whuddiya get for the dude that's got all he needs?

...:grin:

Put me down as "Target Acquired and Weapons Free" (Gift Ordered) Papa Elf, and thanks again for Puttin' On The Show!

Secret Santa gift purchased and will be sent soon. The list for my SS recipient was rather long, but I went -outside- the box.

So you send the gift, its wrapped, but you don't put your info on it so they can guess who the sender was? I'm just wondering about the return address that someone might get some hints from?? I don't mind either way, just want to make it as fun as possible for the recipient!!

I got my gift tonight, something from JonRockets!! Now the speculation begins.. it's much bigger/heavier than I was expecting. I can't believe I have to stare at this for three weeks.. the agony! :D

Oh, and there was supposed to be a drawing?

Back