Secret Santa 2009

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last day to sign up! Tomorrow the list will be updated and you will have a couple days to make sure your name made the list. Recipients start going out on Monday.

New here but count me in! Have a great holiday and a blessed Thanksgiving!

wishlist: Dr. Zooch, apogee asire, lpr kits, pretty much anything would be nice.

Thanks to my new friends here!
Lee:rolleyes:

In again this year, I'll be better with the followup this time.

I don't care about who's rocket I get, I just want the most complex rocket for the money you can find. Skill level 4 or 5. One of them Shrox designed thingies would be most excellent :cyclops:

Sign up has officially ended. Looks like there are over 40 participants this year. The list will be updated later today. Winner for the Secret Santa contest will be announced soon :)

Vendors, start posting your specials here. :)

Last edited:
FlisKits will offer free shipping and free gift wrapping

For all Secret Santa orders!

PLEASE NOTE:
  • Shipping charges will be applied to your order then refunded
  • Unless otherwise requested, shipping refund will be via a paypal transfer
  • Order MUST have the delivery address of the recipient.
  • Gift wraping will be Christmas based unles otherwise requested.

Looking forward to helping everyone enjoy a wonderful holiday season and a fantastic TRF SS event!

jim

List Updated. Everyone take a look at it and make sure your name made the list if you have sent me an e-mail :)

Got my assignment - thank you Papa Elf! I've never met so many of you and yet I'm pretty sure I know all of you anyway.

Congratulations MysticalRockets! You have won the Secret Santa Contest! You will be receiving a nice package from the north pole! Remember, you cant open it till Christmas :)

All e-mails have been sent. Let me know if you have not received one.

Special thanks to all the vendors who donated items for the Secret Santa Contest :p

Last edited:
Got my victim, now to choose the instrument of torture:dark:

And Paypal makes this all too easy. Victum has been gifted. Let the countdown commence!

E-mail received.
Order placed.
Now comes the hard part... the waiting.

Target acquired and thoughtfully studied.

Multiple shots fired.

Thanks for putting this on, Papa Elf, it's a lotta fun. :)

Email received; gift ordered. May my victim build, fly, and be merry.

I just updated my avatar with something more Christmas-y.

Congratulations MysticalRockets! You have won the Secret Santa Contest! You will be receiving a nice package from the north pole! Remember, you cant open it till Christmas :)

All e-mails have been sent. Let me know if you have not received one.

Special thanks to all the vendors who donated items for the Secret Santa Contest :p

Looks like I'm going to have a great Christmas after all. WOOT!

Oh, and my victim has been received, and their gift has been sent.

No email received. I moved last week and just sent my updated info via the email address at the beginning of this thread. Thanks

Santa has packed the sleigh with goodies for a special rocket person. :)

My elves are scrambling to get my victim's package for shipment come Tuesday:rolleyes: Looks like a Chinese fire drill in the workshop!:eek:

Back