Secret Santa 2006 vendor list

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KermieD

Reaction score
Vendors who are willing to drop ship for Secret Santa and/or are planning to offer specials for the event, please post here.

Please PM vendors with questions instead of posting here so we can get a clean list of supporting vendors. Vendors, please update any information by editing your posts instead of adding posts for the same reason. This should make it easier for participants to find a vendor of choice for SS2006.

We will offer FREE shipping for those who purchase SS gifts for TRF through us. All you need to do is give us the name, address etc of the person getting the gift and of course your info and the gift you wish to send. Make sure you note "TRF Secret Santa" somewhere on the order.

Well its that time of year! Exciting isnt it?

Same as last year for us

FREE SHIPPING on Secret Santa orders

We have a checkout option in the shipping section JUST for the TRF Secret Santa, it will have a cost of $0...

We will send out all of the boxes from Secret Santa and with a "Do Not Open Untill The 25th" marking on it...

If you have ANY questions please contact us

Happy (early) Holidays!

FlisKits will also step into the pot, as it were :)

I will have to get back to the group with whatever special we will be offering :)

Stay tuned!
jim

Count us in!

As always, we'll have our Free Shipping on orders over 20.00 and if you mention it's a "Secret Santa" gift we'll waive the shipping on orders under 20.00 as well.

Also, keep an eye out for our annual Holiday Sale / Giveaway announcement.

John (not Jon) Arthur

www.JonRocket.com

We are also offering free shipping for those who purchase Sticky Santa gifts for TRF through us. Send us the name & address of the person the gift is to go to, your information and what gift is to be sent.
But you have to slap a "TRF Sticky Santa" message somewhere in your order.

(Yes, I know it is Secret Santa but what fun is it being like everyone else?)

:D

Originally posted by Pem Tech
We are also offering free shipping for those who purchase Sticky Santa gifts for TRF through us. Send us the name & address of the person the gift is to go to, your information and what gift is to be sent.
But you have to slap a "TRF Sticky Santa" message somewhere in your order.

(Yes, I know it is Secret Santa but what fun is it being like everyone else?)

Umm, I don't mean to cause trouble here, but....

What do you have for sale that even comes close to the price limits for Secret Santa ($10, or $20 for the daring) besides bags of dog barf?

WW

Originally posted by wwattles
Umm, I don't mean to cause trouble here, but....

What do you have for sale that even comes close to the price limits for Secret Santa ($10, or $20 for the daring) besides bags of dog barf?

WW

No troubles, that is a valid question.

Recently I bought a load of Quest and Estes rockets on closeout at Hobby Lobby. Soon there will be a special Sticky Santa page on our site just for TRF folks. Those will fit nicely into the price limits.

EDIT:

And this is the link I promised.

PemTech Sticky Santa Gifts

And here is the direct link.

Here are a limited number of Estes and Quest kits specially priced just for Sticky Santa 2006. They range from $18.00 all the way down to $6.00 and shipping is free.
Either PM or email your order & Sticky Santa info.

Happy Holidays!!

Originally posted by jflis
FlisKits will also step into the pot, as it were :)

I will have to get back to the group with whatever special we will be offering :)

Stay tuned!
jim

been busy, that's for sure! :)

We've freshened our site and have put our gift certificates on the front page of our site, which is normal during the holidays.

What is *not* so normal is that our Gift Certificates are DISCOUNTED!

Yep, buy a $10 gift certificate for $9.00, save a buck on each one you buy (a 10% discount).

This sale only applies from now through the end of December and these gift certificates will only be honored *after* 1-January.

We have also put our newest t-shirt for online purchase. It's normal retail price is $15.95, but it is on sale through the holidays for $13.95 (save 2 bucks!)

Both of these would be great secret santa gifts, as would any of our kits and supplies.

have fun folks :)

jim

Back