• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Scratch build "KIT" - along the lines of the Estes Executioner

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SammyD

Reaction score
For sale is a bundle of parts that I put together in such a way that my nephew and I could "scratch" build a kit in a just a few hours.

Included are two sections of Estes BT-80 airframe with a slotted booster section (see photos - this was done by hand, and the fins fit snug, so I trust the cuts I made). There's an Estes? plastic nosecone, an ejection baffle that was scavenged from another Executioner that died (was an upgrade that I'd done versus wadding), a 24mm LOC motor mount, 4 centering rings, two brass 1/4" launch lugs, a hook style motor retainer, engine block with D-motor adaptor (like AT kits include), three 1/8" BB plywood TTW fins (will need to have a bit sanded off each end of root edge to go over the motor retainer bands if built as is), a TopFlight 18" parachute, kevlar and 1/4" elastic band shockcords, and a couple of Estes motors.

Sadly, my nephew and I never got to this build and he's all grown up now, so I'm letting it go. A set of Executioner instructions , if you have them, will help you with this build tremendously if you're not an experience builder. If you ARE an experienced builder, you won't need instructions for this "kit". If you don't have a set, I can provide mine. I HAVE A SET OF INSTRUCTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE WITH THE PURCHASE OF THIS KIT IF YOU NEED THEM - just found them in a desk drawer... :)

$28 shipped to the USA (not much more than the cost of the chute itself). Paypal Friends and Family ONLY please. Thank you.

IMG_6359.JPG IMG_6360.JPG IMG_6361.JPG IMG_6362.JPG IMG_6365.JPG IMG_6366.JPG IMG_6386.JPG IMG_6387.JPG IMG_6388.JPG

Last edited:
Back