• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Schurter switches

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dixontj93060

Reaction score
People are poo-poo'ing these switches and maybe for good reason. So if you are in that camp, I want any and all that you have. See product example below (labeling may be different, i.e., 115v-230v or Run-Test). I will pay $1 each per switch and I will pay USPS First Class Package rates to my location @ 47928 zip. Please PM me and I will take these off your hands!

0033.4601_SPL.jpg

Last edited:
They work great, unless you are like me and turn them too far. I learned the importance of treating them gently the day before the launch...

They work great, unless you are like me and turn them too far. I learned the importance of treating them gently the day before the launch...

What?! Come-on! They suck. How many do you have? I'll buy them all from you @ $1 per switch!

I have dos amigos. Short leads soldered on if that makes a difference.

I'd send you a couple but they broke before I even got them fitted into my rocket and I threw them away.

I'd send you a couple but they broke before I even got them fitted into my rocket and I threw them away.

Yep, they really stink. I'll take any not already broken.

Anyone interested send me a PM with the number you have and I'll get the PayPal out with the total including prepaid shipping.

Yep, they really stink. I'll take any not already broken.

Anyone interested send me a PM with the number you have and I'll get the PayPal out with the total including prepaid shipping.

Lol switch supply for life :) Im on to you Tim, may even donate a few to your endeavor at MWP

Lol switch supply for life :) Im on to you Tim, may even donate a few to your endeavor at MWP

Nick, now if I was the one that started these nasty rumors, then maybe... I just look at the ebb and flow of supply and demand, the whole buy low, sell high, kinda thing.

Again, I'm purchasing any and all non-broken Schurter switches--PM me to get a deal done!

Back