Schurter switches

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

dixontj93060

Reaction score
People are poo-poo'ing these switches and maybe for good reason. So if you are in that camp, I want any and all that you have. See product example below (labeling may be different, i.e., 115v-230v or Run-Test). I will pay $1 each per switch and I will pay USPS First Class Package rates to my location @ 47928 zip. Please PM me and I will take these off your hands!

0033.4601_SPL.jpg

Last edited:

dixontj93060

Reaction score
OK, one transaction done... looking for many more. Pls PM now.

RocketFeller

Reaction score
They work great, unless you are like me and turn them too far. I learned the importance of treating them gently the day before the launch...

dixontj93060

Reaction score
They work great, unless you are like me and turn them too far. I learned the importance of treating them gently the day before the launch...
What?! Come-on! They suck. How many do you have? I'll buy them all from you @ $1 per switch!

fyrfytr310

Reaction score
I have dos amigos. Short leads soldered on if that makes a difference.

Zebedee

Reaction score
I'd send you a couple but they broke before I even got them fitted into my rocket and I threw them away.

dixontj93060

Reaction score
I'd send you a couple but they broke before I even got them fitted into my rocket and I threw them away.
Yep, they really stink. I'll take any not already broken.

Anyone interested send me a PM with the number you have and I'll get the PayPal out with the total including prepaid shipping.

Nick@JET

Reaction score
Yep, they really stink. I'll take any not already broken.

Anyone interested send me a PM with the number you have and I'll get the PayPal out with the total including prepaid shipping.
Lol switch supply for life :) Im on to you Tim, may even donate a few to your endeavor at MWP

dixontj93060

Reaction score
Lol switch supply for life :) Im on to you Tim, may even donate a few to your endeavor at MWP
Nick, now if I was the one that started these nasty rumors, then maybe... I just look at the ebb and flow of supply and demand, the whole buy low, sell high, kinda thing.

Again, I'm purchasing any and all non-broken Schurter switches--PM me to get a deal done!