• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Found Scans Of The STM-012 (7221)'s Fins, Decals, Etc.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K'Tesh

.....OpenRocket's ..... "Chuck Norris"
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, you may remember I was annoyed by the STM-012 (7221) kit's poor packaging. The folks at Estes (at the time (during the previous owner's reign)) decided to cram too big a rocket in too small of a bag, guaranteeing that the body tubes would be deformed. Estes was kind enough to send me a 2nd kit (which had the same problem). Eventually I gave up, finished my degree, and moved to China (literally).

Now it's time to revisit this OOP kit and sim it.

I need scans of the STM-012's decals and fins (along with a ruler for scale). The instructions can be downloaded from Estes' site.

Thanks!
Jim

Fins are in the rocket but I never used the decals. Here is a scan with a ruler.

Attachments

• STM_012.pdf
    777.8 KB · Views: 11
@K'Tesh

Here is a PDF with both fins and decal.

I also have them in PNG, but I think those files will be too big to upload here.

You're right about the kit, BTW. I thought mine looked good, but after opening, both tubes have a slight crimp. Luckily, they are standard 18" BT-60 other than the slots.

Attachments

• Estes STM-012 (7221).pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 5
Thanks for those! Sorry I didn't respond earlier with an actual message. I was out of my mind tired having some sleep issues and teaching all weekend (and I was on my phone).

Back