• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Scans of the Crossfire ISX (7220) Decals (w/ruler), along with other info.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K'Tesh

.....OpenRocket's ..... "Chuck Norris"
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Now with the developer's version of OR, Fins on Fins is now possible... What does that mean? Kits like the Crossfire ISX can now be accurately simmed. Problem is, I don't have a scan of the decals.

I'm looking for a very high res (300 DPI or better (600 DPI) preferred) scan along with a ruler to give scale (1/16" measures or better). I've got the fins already archived.

I could use the length of the launch lug, and length/width of the shock cord (I want to double check my figures).

Thanks!

Let me get home. You're getting demanding in this stuff lol.

CCI13022017.jpg

TRF seems to have converted the file, not as high quality as my original scan.

View attachment 311915

TRF seems to have converted the file, not as high quality as my original scan.

Thanks for the image! PM sent with email address to see if I can get the high quality scan. [EDIT] Any guesses on how much time has elapsed between posting this and checking Facebook?

So are you saying you can sim the Jayhawks now?

Did I say that? :wink:

Last edited:
I've updated the sim with decals, and fixed the fins. However, it depends on OR's ability to use pods, and the version that fully supports pods hasn't been released yet. So, I'm holding off on posting the .ork file (otherwise the small fins get repositioned inside the body tube).

Thanks to GlenP for the decal scan.

Last edited:
Just out of curiosity, what altitude does the sim predict on a C6-5? I watched mine float away and I wondered how high it might have been before it went away...

Just out of curiosity, what altitude does the sim predict on a C6-5? I watched mine float away and I wondered how high it might have been before it went away...

Regrettably, the developer's version I have of OR can't compute the altitude.

Back