• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Found Scan (With Ruler) Of The Optional Waterslide Decals For The Estes Doorknob (9720)(The Blue Ones)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K'Tesh

.....OpenRocket's ..... "Chuck Norris"
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
WANTED: Scan (with ruler) of the Sport Model Decals for the Estes Doorknob (9720) (the blue ones). I have the kit, and thus the decals for the Scale Shaped version.

Also, does the decals come with enough fin decals for both sides of all 4 fins, or enough for only two?

Thanks!

WANTED: Scan (with ruler) of the Sport Model Decals for the Estes Doorknob (9720) (the blue ones). I have the kit, and thus the decals for the Scale Shaped version.

Also, does the decals come with enough fin decals for both sides of all 4 fins, or enough for only two?

Thanks!

If HJ doesn't get to it first, I'll also try to get them for you.

To answer your question, only enough decals for two fins.

Thanks Guys! My sim of the sport model's fins look odd. I can't quite figure out the angle of the decals. Having the scan will help greatly!

As a quick update, I tried searching my rocketry storage where I generally keep old manuals and decals, and unfortunately I could not find them. I'll keep looking when I can, but I'm in the middle of a house move, so spare time is limited. Sorry K'Tesh!

This is rocketry.... We all get a bit spacey at times... Thanks for the update.

Back