SCALE - Saturn V Gallery

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello all!

Can anyone here help me with some information that I am searching for?
Is there anywhere I can find details on the interstate shroud particularly how many "flutes" or "ribs" are there on the various shrouds of the Saturn V. I'm building a 1/100th scale scratch build of this beautiful launch vehicle along with it's associated MLP and LUT, and I'm trying to be as accurate as possible.

Hello all!

Is there anywhere I can find details on the interstate shroud particularly how many "flutes" or "ribs" are there on the various shrouds of the Saturn V. I'm building a 1/100th scale scratch build of this beautiful launch vehicle along with it's associated MLP and LUT, and I'm trying to be as accurate as possible.

I suggest that you contact John Pursley . . . He is probably the foremost expert on the SATURN-V alive today.

His email is : [email protected]

Dave F.

Hello all!

I use these drawings. ALL the details you're looking for are there, including variants of specific launch vehicles.

https://www.realspacemodels.com/drawing-sets/148-saturn-v-drawing-set

Wow! Thank you for helping me! I am just now looking at these most recent posts! I might not get quite as detailed as rivet-scale.

Newest addition is the Saturn V, a really fun build.

DSC00300.jpg

Post copied with permission

Hello, I don't know how to start a thread.

Could've sworn I posted this before but don't see it.
Estes 1/200 Saturn V #2160
0106211436[1].jpg

Cut out the cardboard gantry picture from the box and attached it to the back of a bookstop.

Back