• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted SBR BULLET

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When is new owner going to back in business?
The SBR Bullet was discontinued under Scotts ownership iirc because it didn't sell as well as hoped is what I have heard (information gotten from a flier who bought one of the last ones Scott made). As for the new owner no information here.

It's probably pretty easy to get the general dimensions of it and put them into open rocket and scratch build one.

A Rocket that looks like like the Estes Argent even can be made to look like a .308 with tube length adjustments and use of clear fins. No real need for modeling the "Rim" of the brass case, but you could just use strips of a larger body tube cut to fit around the body.

I had planed to make one using the Argent about a decade ago and never got 'round to it.

I want to give credit to Scott who designed it. The shoulder shape and nose cone shape are not like any rocket I have built before and that rim base shape is spot on. I don't think I could fudge it with other parts and get the same effect. It really was a great model. I hope to find one and build one again.

I want to give credit to Scott who designed it. The shoulder shape and nose cone shape are not like any rocket I have built before and that rim base shape is spot on. I don't think I could fudge it with other parts and get the same effect. It really was a great model. I hope to find one and build one again.
I love Scott's kits and was collecting them at one point. Boy, sure glad I got that Hellfire!

I recall wanting to buy this one and waffling a bunch, but I have a faint memory of ordering this along with another kit to save on shipping. If I find it, I'll let you know, but please don't hold your breath. ;)

Great job you did on yours. Good luck finding one or making another one!

Latest posts

Back