Saturn IB and Saturn V?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gladiator1332

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can find Saturn IB and Saturn V kits? I saw some on Neubauer Rockets for under $20, they are small, and they are out of stock. Does anyone know where I can find similar kits? I don't feel like paying a ton of money for a rocket that I want to launch, I want something I can launch and if it is lost I won't cry over it...much.:D

It depends on size. If Sandman had any of his Saturn 1B's left, they are some of the best rockets for the money. Awesome quality and scale.

Otherwise I think an Estes Saturn V is a strong option.

I guess $200 would be concidered a ton of money... but Apogee has some very nice large Saturn IB and Saturn V kits. They are light weight, and fly on F and G motors.

Keep yer pants on for just a little while yet!

Peter Alway should be coming out with a Saturn V kit really soon.

Very accurate and a little bigger than a Big Bertha!

sandman

Originally posted by sandman
Keep yer pants on for just a little while yet!

Peter Alway should be coming out with a Saturn V kit really soon.

Very accurate and a little bigger than a Big Bertha!

sandman

I keep asking Bill when...you got any ideas Gordon?

I tried ordering from Neubauer before Christmas, but they were sold out. He said that they were going to get some new ones in after the holidays and asked if he should keep my order (but I wouldn't pay for it or actually buy it yet) and when they did come in he would contact me again. No word from him yet, but I can wait patiently:D

I keep asking Bill when...you got any ideas Gordon?

I'm going to see Peter Thursday and I swear I'll pin him down 'til he squeals!

It's been a year since I first saw his "prototype".

sandman

I'm going to see Peter Thursday and I swear I'll pin him down 'til he squeals!

It's been a year since I first saw his "prototype".

sandman

If you talk to him, see if you can get some juicy details!! I heard a rumor that there are a lot of nice laser cut parts!

John,

I sent him an email to bring his prototype and I'm bringing my camera to the meeting!

We are having our (I guess it's annual) annual Bertha-Bash-O-Rama building session next Thursday.

I have a design ready and I'll complete it at the building session.

Remember the Mercury Bertha and the Gemini Bertha?

sandman

John,

I sent him an email to bring his prototype and I'm bringing my camera to the meeting!

We are having our (I guess it's annual) annual Bertha-Bash-O-Rama building session next Thursday.

I have a design ready and I'll complete it at the building session.

Remember the Mercury Bertha and the Gemini Bertha?

sandman

I would be lying if I said I wasn't a tad jealous! Now see, that new camera is really paying off!:D

Can't wait to see those pics!

Back