Sandman

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dbarrm

Reaction score
I just received my nosecone for Sandman and all I can say is WOW what a great job he did. I needed something a little different for my stick rocket and it came out perfect. If you need anything made this is the guy to go to.

Dan

That's a very nice nose! How much does something like that run for from Sandman?
-Matthew

Originally posted by Dbarrm
I just received my nosecone for Sandman and all I can say is WOW what a great job he did. I needed something a little different for my stick rocket and it came out perfect. If you need anything made this is the guy to go to.

Dan

I got one of his S-IB kits in the mail today and a couple of cones he whipped up for me. :D

When the mail lady knocked on the door and handed me the box, I said "Hokey Smokes," I didn't even expect it for a couple more days. Sandman must have run out to the post office in the middle of the night to get those bad boys sent. :eek: :eek:

So now I can finish that Vostok I've been messing around with for a couple weeks, and knock out the Roachwerks S-IB and have it ready to go by the weekend. Good times!

ok sandman, what is the secret to hollowing out balsa nosecone.....?

You have to be vewy vewy quiet!;)

Sometimes I have to use every too I own.

And sometimes...they explode on me...why do you think I have so many projects of my own...remade scrap nose cones.

Back