Samsung Smart Tags for recovery

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shockie

High Plains Rocketeer
Reaction score
Accessories & Audio | Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G | Samsung US

I wonder if these might be able to be used like a poor man's GPS for LPR and MPR/ Says it has a range of 130 yards and it works with the Smart Things app on your Samsung phone. These work with most Samsung Galaxy Phones.

This Samsung one is based on Bluetooth and Apple is coming out with something similar called AirTags .

Accessories & Audio | Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G | Samsung US

I wonder if these might be able to be used like a poor man's GPS for LPR and MPR/ Says it has a range of 130 yards and it works with the Smart Things app on your Samsung phone. These work with most Samsung Galaxy Phones.

This Samsung one is based on Bluetooth and Apple is coming out with something similar called AirTags .

seems like a high cost solution to a problem you could solve with a buzzer at that distance

I have some trackr tags that im looking forward to trying, similar solution to these samsung ones. My problem with buzzers is that I like the remote toggle on/off. If I lose it in the treetops at a school yard I prefer to be able to ping it than just have it go until the batteries die.

Back