Sale pricing

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tbonerocketeer

TRF Sponsor
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I am having a sale on some 38mm Aerotech reloads. You will have to find them to get them :) These bigger discounted prices are limited to in stock quantities only. www.csrocketry.com

While you are there, pick up some Loki reloads!

I highly recommend buying motors & other supplies from Chris. He ships next day! Plus great customer service!

Darn it! Stop starting sales just _after_ I place an order!!! The first one - fine. I just placed a second order. That has already been delivered today, and now you're having ANOTHER!!! AND it's exactly the kind of stuff I would have loaded up on for Hellfire 21!

At least you didn't put anything I bought on sale. I'm out of $ anyway. Closing on a new house tomorrow - probably shouldn't have made the purchases I did.

wife-> :bangpan: <-me (After purchasing 6 H's, 1 I, 2 J's, 1 K, and 1 L. Hey - that's everything I can fly on my level 2!)

Last edited:
I just placed an order today and noticed two of the 38mm I motors I bought were more than a few dollars cheaper than when I looked a few days ago.

My new Madcow 4" Nike Smoke will be happy.
Great timing Chris. :cheers:

Steve

Darn it! Stop starting sales just _after_ I place an order!!! The first one - fine. I just placed a second order. That has already been delivered today, and now you're having ANOTHER!!! AND it's exactly the kind of stuff I would have loaded up on for Hellfire 21!

At least you didn't put anything I bought on sale. I'm out of $ anyway. Closing on a new house tomorrow - probably shouldn't have made the purchases I did.

wife-> :bangpan: <-me (After purchasing 6 H's, 1 I, 2 J's, 1 K, and 1 L. Hey - that's everything I can fly on my level 2!)

I guess I could stop them..if that's what you really want ;)

I will :) it's free delivery and no shipping charges or sales tax.
:clap: Since I'm not Lvl1 yet, I can't really take advantage of your sale now aannnd I'm pretty much tapped out for the month anyway, already blew my budget. I can't fly til next launch anyway. Need to start saving now.

E through H (hopefully) please. :grin:

Any idea how long these prices will stay in effect? I'm eyeing a few motors but can't order anything before this weekend.

Back