• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Sale Pending: Apogee Medalist Launch Tower

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Larry Shenosky

Reaction score
This is an original aluminum Apogee Medalist launch tower with adjustable aluminum rails in good condition. I added a piston launcher attachment that makes it quick and easy to pop your rocket onto the piston before snugging-up the rails. This got me through many an NAR contest... but we're downsizing and I no longer have room.

Offered on a first-come, first-served basis. Buyer can either pick it up in Sonoma County, California or pay packing and shipping costs (I am willing to partially disassemble the tower to hold down the total ). If you're interested, please reply here so we can keep track of who's in line. Once I have your zip code, I will get a quote from UPS and send it to you before we finalize things.

Thanks for looking,.. and good luck!

Larry Shenosky
NAR 21460

Attachments

• IMG_3018.jpeg
    IMG_3018.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 2
I'll be setting this up at club launches. Since all of our sport launches and NRC launches too, maybe some might like using a nice tower launcher without having to buy one.

I'll be setting this up at club launches. Since all of our sport launches and NRC launches too, maybe some might like using a nice tower launcher without having to buy one.
Just sent you a private message with the shipping estimate. Thanks!

BTW... this tower was sold by BMS (Balsa Machining Services) about 20 years ago). Apogee never made or sold it. Apogee does offer two towers currently but they are not this metal tower.

Back