Sadam RAT-A-tat-tat

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnnie

Reaction score
Like the rat that he is, our braves sons, daughters, Fathers and Mothers, have succeeded in pulling a RAT from a hole in the cellar of a house in Tikrit.

God bless all those brave souls that protect our freedoms, and may they all be home soon...

As I am typing this, I am watching a report on this by NBC. You beat me to posting....

Originally posted by Johnnierkt
God bless all those brave souls that protect our freedoms, and may they all be home soon...

Amen!!!!! We finally caught the $%%$#$ guy!!!!!

I woke up this morning, had some egg nog, and went down stairs to check the "science and space" section of CNN.com as I do almost every day just to see if there is any more talk of going to the moon or anything. I got a bit of a shocker when it automatically forwarded me to the home page, with the words "we got him" in big print. WOW is all I can say. Hopefully things will get better over there now and some of the soldiers who have been over there for so long can come home. I certainly am glad they finnaly got him. I wonder how long he was in that spider hole.... Good luck to those soldiers still over there.

This was great news!! Now we just need to get our hands on Osama!!

Yeah, that might help. That guys a nut case. My mom says he will die of natural causes before they get him. she says he looks sick. My dad also heard somehting about a bad liver... Who knows. Either way he goes, I will be glad when he does.

Hopefully, he'll talk like a biotch before we had him over to the locals.

Osama supposedly has kidney problems and needs regular dialysis. That can't be easy when he's constantly on the move in the Afghan mountains. Too bad they nixed the "terrorist futures" market. That would have certainly turned them all against each other - picture Osama's right-hand man buying futures that he'll get whacked on a certain date, then he does the job himself! Brilliant but impossible to explain in a TV news soundbite to a hostile press.

Personally I think there's a very good chance Osama's been dead since Operation Anaconda last year. That's an awfully hard thing to prove, but if you look at al Qaeda's operations since last year it would indicate they're not operating with any kind of real coordination. And they're mostly killing their own people, not Americans. That's a sure sign that we are winning - but it only takes one person to set off a nuke or dirty bomb in one of our cities. For that reason I don't think we can ever consider ourselves safe until the Middle East has been truly reformed. That could take a whole generation but it'll have been worth it. We ARE the good guys.
Semper Fi.

Now that we have Sadam... he should share some light on what happened to those weapons.

"RAT-A-tat-tat" um.... put that AK away. We need to interigate him first... and then determine his fate.

Co-operating?...of course he is, he knows he will be treated well, with 3 square meals a day...better than the hole he has been hiding in for that last 8 months as Rat #2.

As for Osama, they better look for DNA...that man (Rat #1) was on kidney dialysis, so I'll bet he is nothing but a bad memory by now, not to ever be found...if he is dead, we all know who he will be rooming with at the "Hades Hilton" he is in a room right between Hitler, and Idi Amin.

$.02 worth only of course

RAT-A-tat-tat was merely to emphasize the "RAT".

I do not wish him dead, I wish him to rot within a concrete cell, and die of old age, merely to face his inevitable fate for eternity...HELL

Oh... Sorry... I should of seen that... I looked like machine gun fire to me ;)

You don't wan't to wish anybody to Hell... I know he has been a very bad boy... and he will (and should) recieve his punishment... but there is a chance and opertunity for him to repent in the eye of God.

You don't wan't to wish anybody to Hell... I know he has been a very bad boy... and he will (and should) recieve his punishment... but there is a chance and opertunity for him to repent in the eye of God.

Amen, and with out getting too religious, I humbly agree with you...I hope he can unseal his already set destiny.

You don't have to wish him dead. The Iraqi's will see to that. The US has agreed to hand him over to them for trial for crimes he commited from the 60's until the war started.

I have a feeling he will be put to death.

What Milo said. The Iraqi's won't mess around with handing out justice.

I'm amazed he was captured alive. I figured he had been blown to bits and ashes during the bombing campaign. I would never have believed he was alive unless our boys drug from a hole like they did. I still think Osama is rotting in a cave somewhere in Afghanistan, but I was wrong about Saddam go anything is possible. God bless our soldiers and go US Army!

Saddam shouldn't be executed. Thats the easy option for him. Loss of freedom, for the rest of his natural life, would be mutch harder for him to bear, psychologically.

How about shipping over the perspex box David Blaine was in, and make it Saddam's cell for the rest of his life, suspended 50ft above a town square in Bagdad. I'm sure the locals will have fun 'disposing' of all their rotten vegtables by chucking them at the box. Rather like a modern version of the Stocks, in Medievil times.

Stick him in any normal prison. All the prisoners will take it upon themselves to make it an enjoyable experience for him...and the guards would just look the other way.

Whatever it is, I just want to see that animal get a dose of his own medicine...

Good ridance,he will get what he deserve's...Lets hope that Iraq will become a liitle safer for all our service men and women this christmas now that the rat has been caught in his trap.

Yeah. He will get what he deserves all right.

I think any prison will do ("azkaban prison" with all those dementors would do him up right), and the other in-mates will take it from there.

Back