Note: I probably should have put this in the Scratch Build section, but its is LPR too. Not long ago I discovered OpenRocket and then its neat scaling function. Using one of the STA technical drawings most likely from Peter Alway, I built the rocket full scale in OpenRocket then scaled it to a BT-60 for the sustainer. The SA-3 Goa SAM (Soviet S-125 Neva/Pechora) was fielded in 1961 making it a contemporary of the Nike Ajax, Nike Hercules among others. The Booster is a 24mm with 2x18mm cluster, the two additional tubes seen in the pictures are for the recovery system and looks (symmetry), the booster was constructed in the in-flight configuration since on the original the fins fold forwards 90 degrees along the booster. A little liberty was taken with the fins to help with stability. The sustainer is a BT-60 with a BT-50 inner tube extending to the nose cone under 13 inches of shrouds. The nose cone is a derelict from a Commanche III that failed the Uhaul Impact Resistance Test (got crushed when moving homes). The nose requires 1.1 ozs of epoxy and lead shot for nose weight. 24mm and 2 of the recovery tubes fitted, the Centering Rings are 1/8 inch Midwest Birch Plywood cut on my scroll saw with a homemade circle jig and then sanded to final size on another jig mounted to my Delta belt/disc sander. A 3/4 inch and 1 inch Forstner bit work perfectly for making the holes for the BT-50 and BT-20 tubes. Booster guts assembly with all tubes in place, centering ring on table is for the rear shroud Two views of booster with recovery shock cords in place, due to the fact that upper shock cord mounts will not be accessible once rockets assembled I used 12 inch stainless steel fishing leaders to protect them from the heat of the ejection charges. More to follow in a bit.