run cam 2 battery issues

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Was wondering if anyone has issues with the batteries not lasting very long. I have 3 different batteries ,all new, and one will last 5 minutes and the rest I cant even get a launch out of them and they shut off. Does anyone have aftermarket ones that will last longer? I have tried different cords also to make sure it wasnt an issue with that.

The RC groups might be a better place to get RunCam battery life information. They use a lot more of them. Borrow a battery from someone else with a known working system to check if issue is your batteries or the RunCam system. Contact your local RC group. Or go back to the shop you bought it from and get them to test it. Check your battery charger is actually charging the batteries. Are you using the correct power supply? Lots of things you can do before shouting at others for not answering your question.
Norm

Was wondering if anyone has issues with the batteries not lasting very long. I have 3 different batteries ,all new, and one will last 5 minutes and the rest I cant even get a launch out of them and they shut off. Does anyone have aftermarket ones that will last longer? I have tried different cords also to make sure it wasnt an issue with that.
Might not be a battery issue at all... reference: https://www.rocketryforum.com/threa...et-the-chaos-ensue.169786/page-9#post-2240264

Screenshot_2022-04-07-09-16-24-180_com.runcam.runcam2.jpg
I assume autoshutdown is disabled. You have read the manual and gone through all the configuration settings to verify they are suitable for you?

Yeah I have read through and checked settings and I am sorry if I was shouting at anyone. Just kind of frustrated is all with it. I have checked the charger and tried multiple different batteries. No big deal as I will probably just write it off as a 100. dollar mistake. Thank you for those who did reply as I do appreciate the help.

Back