• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

RouseTech 75mm Tapered Rear Closure

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisAttebery

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I'm looking for a RouseTech 75mm tapered rear closure. If you have one you'd like to sell please let me know.

Thanks,

Chris

Last edited:
It looks like Balsa Machining has them in stock. I just placed an order with them. We'll see if they can fulfill it or not.

Mark, I'm planning to fly an M685. That's a generous offer. I might have to take you up in it.

I can try to ping Tom. He just posted on the Aeropack email list the other day.

Thanks guys,

Chris

He might be willing to get drawings to you so you could have one machined and I know of a machinist who can spin it.

Karl Bauman at Aerotech told me recently that they will begin using standard nozzles in place of Medusa nozzles sometime this year. They will continue to offer the Medusa for those who built their rockets to that tolerance. The M685 flying with a boat tail closure - my favorite motor gets a little better!

Back