• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Rouse Tech High Power Hardware 29mm, 54mm, plus mid power

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m85476585

Reaction score
I'm getting out of rocketry (in fact I haven't done anything with it in a few years), so I'm selling my Aerotech-compatible hardware collection. Everything is made by Rouse Tech (except the 24mm motor, not pictured), and the closures are hard anodized (except the 18mm and 24mm ones). The picture shows my full collection, but what's left after selling to friends is listed below.

Item, color, condition Price
18/20 motor, gold, good $22
24/40 motor, black and yellow (Aerotech), good $28

29/120 case, gold, good $16

29/240 case, some black residue inside $20
29mm aluminum seal disk $7
29mm forward closure, good $15
29mm aft closure, good $15

38/120 case, blue, good $22
38/480 case, blue, good $28
38mm aluminum seal disk $8
38mm forward closure, good $20
38mm aft closure, some black residue $18

54/852, blue, some residue/corrosion inside $40
54/1706, blue, good $65
54mm aluminum seal disk (not pictured) $10
54mm forward closure, regular, open, good $27
54mm aft closure, good $28

Shipping to the continental US is a flat $5 for any order, except shipping for orders including the 54/1706 case will be $10. I can ship in 2-3 business days, and shipping will be Priority Mail or UPS. If you need something faster, let me know.

Please PM me if you are interested. I accept payment by PayPal only.

I haven't been active here lately, but I used to post here a good bit, and I posted extensively on the old forum (rocketryforumarchive.com). I can link to my seller profiles on eBay and Amazon and I have 100% positive feedback on both.

Last edited:
I'm getting out of rocketry (in fact I haven't done anything with it in a few years), so I'm selling my Aerotech-compatible hardware collection. Everything is made by Rouse Tech (except the 24mm motor, not pictured), and the closures are hard anodized (except the 18mm and 24mm ones). The picture shows my full collection, but what's left after selling to friends is listed below.

I haven't been active here lately, but I used to post here a good bit, and I posted extensively on the old forum (rocketryforumarchive.com). I can link to my seller profiles on eBay and Amazon and I have 100% positive feedback on both.

There you go Tim. :wink:

Adrian

PM sent for these items: 38mm aluminum seal disk $8, 38mm forward closure, good $20, 38mm aft closure, some black residue $18

What's left here? Can you update the list? Do you have any of the 29mm or 38mm stuff left?

Sorry I've been a little slow to reply. I'm trying to respond to messages roughly in the order I got them, but I've had a few people not contact me back. I'll update the list once I'm actually shipping each item.

The 18mm and 24mm cases are definitely still available.

Last edited:
The 38/120 case showed up in my mailbox today. Looks great. Can't wait to fly it.

I still have the following:

24/40 motor, black and yellow (Aerotech), good $20
29/40-120 motor, black and yellow (Aerotech), well used with some corrosion and scratching on the end of the forward closure. Still perfectly functional. $29

29/240 case, some black residue inside $20

54/852, blue, some residue/corrosion inside $40
54/1706, blue, good $65
54mm aluminum seal disk (not pictured) $10
54mm forward closure, regular, open, good $27
54mm aft closure, good $28

Back