• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Rouse Tech/Aerotech 75mm tail cone aft closure

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ColumbiaNX01

Red blooded white American male
Reaction score
Anyone have a Rouse-tech/Aerotech 75mm aft closure tail cone they want to part with. It it not made anymore so I have to get it second hand.

thanks

I have it on the way. I had a local guy with one he is returning to me.

Could you tell me how much you would take for it? It is OOP right? Plus, I know they do not work with Medusa nozzles. Is the Aerotech M1850 have a traditional nozzle or Medusa?

thanks

Could you tell me how much you would take for it? It is OOP right? Plus, I know they do not work with Medusa nozzles. Is the Aerotech M1850 have a traditional nozzle or Medusa?

thanks

Instructions show Medusa. Of course, all the 75 mm instructions show Medusa except the M650, which doesn't feel right.

Last edited:
Email me your address so I can get this shipped to you. [email protected] put tailcone in the subject.

That price is to steep for me. I cannot justify the 125 when it is used a few times. If it was cheaper I may be a taker. If it was a regular aft closure I could see it for that price because it would be used alot more often. thank you though :)

That price is to steep for me. I cannot justify the 125 when it is used a few times. If it was cheaper I may be a taker. If it was a regular aft closure I could see it for that price because it would be used alot more often. thank you though :)

This one is new, and that was list price for them. It takes a larger chunk of aluminum to machine then over a standard closure. I'll post it for sale then. It's the last one I know of.

Last edited:
Back