• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Rouse Tech 38mm Motors

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grouch

Reaction score
I am selling the following Rouse Tech 38mm hardware.

-38/120 complete motor used 4 times and is in excellent condition
-38/240 case, new and unused
-38/360 motor, used 2 times and is in excellent condition
-38/480 motor with seal disk, new and unused
-38/720 motor with seal disk, new and unused
-38mm forward closure end burn closure unused
-38mm forward closure retaining ring unused

I am selling the whole lot complete as a package for $450. Will only ship inside the US and maybe to California if properly sweet talked. Connecticut residents add 25% because you are accustomed to paying more for stuff.

IMG_1496.JPG

I am selling the following Rouse Tech 38mm hardware.

-38/120 complete motor used 4 times and is in excellent condition
-38/240 case, new and unused
-38/360 motor, used 2 times and is in excellent condition
-38/480 motor with seal disk, new and unused
-38/720 motor with seal disk, new and unused
-38mm forward closure end burn closure unused
-38mm forward closure retaining ring unused

I am selling the whole lot complete as a package for $450. Will only ship inside the US and maybe to California if properly sweet talked. Connecticut residents add 25% because you are accustomed to paying more for stuff.

View attachment 381461
25% more and why?

Yup, used to fly at CATO but moved to a more reasonable local. I lived in Middletown for about 8 years. What's the weirdest thing of all, Al lives about 40 minutes from me now.

"Connecticut residents add 25% because you are accustomed to paying more for stuff. "

.....now that there IS funny! touche';)

Thanks, they are. What has been used has been meticulously cleaned and stored. I am only selling because I want to concentrate on my 29mm powered rockets. I don't really like having things around that I am not using, the whole do you own it or does it own you thing. I figured I'd let them enjoy a life of use with someone that will actually use them seeing how I have decided to stay with the smaller side of the hobby. If they don't sell for the asking price in another couple of weeks, I'll slowly keep raising the price until they do.

Seeing how nobody has jumped at the opportunity presented here, it seems price may be the objection. So, I'll let them go for $475 complete with packing peanuts of my choice.

Seeing how nobody has jumped at the opportunity presented here, it seems price may be the objection. So, I'll let them go for $475 complete with packing peanuts of my choice.

So you upped the prices car from 450 to 475 [emoji848]

If you watch any of these sale threads long enough you start to see a pattern. Someone will post something for a stated price and after a period of time when it doesn't sale, they change the price. This will happen again several times until it's eventually sold. Now inevitably the original poster chooses to keep changing the price to their disadvantage which is lunacy. I figured I'd stick to the pattern set by my predecessors but price my items so that it benefits me and not some unscrupulous lowballer.

Back