ROSCO launch March 13-14

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And last but not least....... While I am still having problems with my digital camera, I was able to re-take the pic of the contest winner who got the Fliskits Corona...........

Jim, Rocketjunkie also took a pic with his camera...... That one will be a better quality that you can use on your website.......... Thanks......... I considered stealing the kit from Bobby, but he was guarding it pretty good...... I guess I will just have to buy my own.........

Originally posted by Rocketmaniac
Rocketjunkie will have a video of the flight posted soon.........

I've posted some pice in the '54 mm Deuce' thread in the HPR forum.

I also got in a few flights....only there on Saturday though. Put the Barracuda up on a E23, next was my Thug on a G64, next was my 3' PML AMRAAM on an H128, then last was my 2" PML AMRAAM on an F40. All flights were great! Also, picked up some motors and parts from Rocket Science and Performance Hobbies. All in all, not a bad Saturday!!

here's a pic of Bobby's disco death destruction entry's first flight when he thought he was about to launch my deuce.:D

Back