Rocsim 7

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neil

Reaction score
I am having trouble saving my designs on Rocsim 7. It says "save", and then, I enter a name and press save, and then it takes me to ANOTHER save window, and it wont do anything. Please help!

It sounds to me like you are using the downloaded demo version. The demo version does not permit you to save designs. The purpose of the demo version is to let you see how Rocsim works, but it is not a full function version. If you could save the designs, then there would be no reason for you to buy the full function version. As I recall, the demo version will not let you print, either.

If you want a fully functioning version, you will have to buy the package.

I DID buy the pacage. Or, that is to say, I got it for Xmas. That is not the problem, I dont think. Is there some other registration thingy that i have to do after I install it that gives me the full program or something? It plots graphs, and does all that other stuff that you cant do in the demo. Who knows.

OK. I think I figured it out now.... I think... I am still trying to figure out how to do asymetrical fins, but it looks like i will figure it out in a few minutes. I will have more questions later, promise.

Whenever I have had problems with RockSim, I contacted Apogee Components' Tim Van Milligan. He's been very helpful in answering my questions promptly. Go to the Apogee web site https://www.apogeerockets.com/ , click on the "E-Mail Us Apogee" button along the left edge, and type in your question. If you indeed bought a licensed copy of RockSim, they'll be happy to help you.

Back