Rocksim Question

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fireone

Reaction score
I am having problems printing the fin templates in Rocksim, it keeps telling me there is nothing selected. I was able to print the drawing of the rocket but it won't do the fins. Can someone Please help me pop my head out of my .............. well you know.

Thanks

IF memory serves, this is a problem with Rocksim ver 7.02. If your registered, get ahold of Apogee and after verifying your info, he'll send you a link to the update - to version 7.04(?)

Bruce Levinson should be along any time to clear this matter up, as hes done some fabulous stuff for Rocksim.

Hope that helps

Silverleaf is right about the printing bugs in earlier versions of RockSim version 7. The latest and greatist version 7.0.4.5 has these problems fixed. You can get a free upgrade to this version by contacting Apogee Rockets at: https://www.apogeerockets.com/Contact_us.html

If you are using an earlier version of RockSim (4, 5 or 6) please let me know what version you are having printing problems with since I have access to most of them.

Also, under File menu when you select the print option make sure there is a check mark in the boxes next to the Rocket Information, templates and fin sets.

Bruce S. Levison, NAR #69055

Back