RockSim for Mac?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuck Rudy

Reaction score
I just noted a post on RMR pertaining to a certain Mac guru beta testing RockSim for Mac OSX......I sit stunned. Can this be for real?

Chuck

I thought I heard the next major release will be for the Mac. Could be a rumor, or it could have been a dream, but that's what I remmeber hearing.

Does this mean that all the rockets we make on it will be super fast, have the perfect paint job, and never crash, but cost 4 times any other?

Seriously though, great news.

:)

Originally posted by Justin Horne
Does this mean that all the rockets we make on it will be super fast, have the perfect paint job, and never crash, but cost 4 times any other?

:)

It would be a perfect world at 10X the price, but to never crash for only 4X, what a bargain! ;-)

RockSim version 8 is in the "Alpha" testing and development stages. This is the first Mac OS version. I hope to be chosen as a beta tester for the PC version. I have seen several Alpha copies of version 8 of the RockSim software and am not at liberty to publically discuss them. All I can say is that there are even more interesting and usefull features being released in the next version.

Bruce S. Levison, NAR #69055

Hopefully all the extensions you worked on, plus a direct way to add/manipulate skins...:)

Back