I updated the file above. It is also viewable on Thrust Curve for a quick check on motors that will work.
I just removed the nose weight and overrode the total nosecone weight. When I added weight to the nose cone, I used epoxy brushed on the inside and outside of the 3D printed nosecone, with extra allowed to build up on the inside point of the nosecone. I also used a different motor mount than was included with the kit which had the right OD for the retainer I had on hand. It is a little shorter which is why the fin tabs on the forward set of fins aren't mated to the motor mount across their entire length.