RocketTshirts.com new website done!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adam Selene

Roving Rocketeer
Reaction score
well, almost. the gallery pages of rocket launch photos isn't up yet and won't be for awhile. Too many pics to sort thru and resize!

I think I've fixed all of the errors. I know that all of the rocketry shirts are up. many that never made it to the last site. there are a couple of non rocketry shirts that got lost in the clutter, they'll be up soon.

PLEASE post any comments, complaints, suggestions, errors that you find...
and remember, I'm always willing to do custom shirts.

https://www.rockettshirts.com

enjoy and thanks,
Chuck

the shirt has in fact always been a saturn V. Even says so on the product page. :) I was just brain dead while working on the website. when I read the original post I thought the saturn link was pointing to the shuttle picture. I'll go get some sleep now.

Adam,I wasnt trying to be anal about it,but I do tend to come off that way at times. It is however a great site,look forward to an order from me soon.

Adam,I wasnt trying to be anal about it,but I do tend to come off that way at times. It is however a great site,look forward to an order from me soon.

He requested technical advice and you provided.

Ben

P.S. I laughed long and hard at that E-mail.

No, I thank you brining it to my attention! PLEASE continue to let me know about errors, especially ones like miss-identifying a rocket. I'd prefer not to look like a complete moron, really, I can tell the diff between a 1b and a V. Building all of those pages was somewhat overwhelming, I was on auto pilot a good part of the time. I need to step away from the computer and go build some rockets.

HEY! I see that you've used my "If there's no Mach number involved, you just don't know what fast is." motto! I gave it to you at NARAM last summer and you laughed and wrote it down- now it's on a shirt!! (Actually I had a bumper sticker in mind) ;)

Dang... I knew I should've copywritten that one:rolleyes:

Wes Oleszewski
Dr. Zooch Rockets

I remembered somebody saying if I had that on a shirt they'd buy 1, so I made it. Then I couldn't remember who it was! It's also available on a bumper sticker!

That's funny, I was just emailing Neil about not being at red glare. so NO, I won't. I'll be at LDRS for sure, Southern Thunder, naram and despite my whining that they changed the dates, probably NERRF.

Well I'll just nail one from your web site. See ya' at NARAM... if it does not conflict with the Ares I-X launch that is.:D

Back