Rockets & Things

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karl

Reaction score
Has anyone ever bought motors from Rockets & Things . I want to get a pack of 29mm Econojet F20-4W's from them but I would like some customer feedback first. Im also interested in the ASP 13 & 24mm V2 , anyone had any expierience with this rocket?
Sorry for the bad spelling
Karl

I've only purchased BP motors from Rockets'n'Things, but Malc seems like a sound guy. I'm very tempted by some of the ASP stuff he sells, but I want to get better at painting before I attempt scale stuff like that.

I don't buy much from him online because I don't like his web site, but I would certainly spend some hard £££s with him at a launch. (If hes at IRW, I can pay him back that tenner I owe him ;) - he undercharged me last order)

I wanted to buy some AT motors last Sunday, unfortunalty he didn't have any.

Malcolm hasn't had Aerotech motors for ages - the website is way out of date on stock availability.

Your best bet for checking stock is to mail or phone. He is a really nice guy and very good to deal with. He goes to most of the SERFS meetings and others besides and usually had a good stock of kits and BP, sadly no composites at this time.

I've never mail ordered anything from him but I've bought from him at SERFS.

Have bought mail order and at meets - he's pretty quick.

His website DOES need updating though...

I understand he'll be at the Canterbury Cup at Pete's this weekend.

Damage...

Damge , just a few questions ;)

What other vendors will be there?
Is it at the same site where UKRA2004 was?
Can I take a spectator?
Can I fly normal model rockts , 18mm/24mm there?
And what date?
;)

I bought some cluster center rings from rockets and things,no problems and a good service:)

Karl,

Rockets & Things

Pete's Rockets

(Maybe) Rebel Rocketry & Deepsky

Yes, same site as UKRA (Heckington)

Spectators welcome

Loads of room for sports rockets - I'll probably fly some HPR and some experimental motors in the VMX's ;)

On this weekend - I'm going tomorrow (Sunday) for the VMX competition and the Sport Scale Championship.

Damage...

I have bought BP motors & other things from Malcolm on several occasions. They have always arrived the next day without fail.

Yes, I agree, the website is crap.

Rays' Rocketry

Well I'll have a look round Petes Rockets at IRW :D

Be aware people going to IRW : Cydermaster and I are having a drag race using Semroc Mark II's on B6-4's :cool:

Does Malcolm take cheques for mail order? His site doesn't accept my card. (stupid Visa Electron thingie)

Back