Rockets. Rocket Motors. Rocket Electronics. Rocket videos. NAR Related

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What about TRA related? CAR related? Rocket pictures? (Scale, sport, competition, real, historic..)

you're' likely to get a lot of smart-alek responses..

You might as well ask "Who's your Hero"... ;)

What about TRA related? CAR related? Rocket pictures? (Scale, sport, competition, real, historic..)

you're' likely to get a lot of smart-alek responses..

You might as well ask "Who's your Hero"... ;)

Jesus, seriously, as long as it has to do with Rockets. It appears less than 50% of the posts on the forum recently has anything to do with rockets. Discouraging.

Jesus, seriously, as long as it has to do with Rockets. It appears less than 50% of the posts on the forum recently has anything to do with rockets. Discouraging.
This is the Watering Hole, which is basically a free-for-all. If you want to avoid off-topic discussion just stay out of this subforum.

You know, I once had a couple of steers that I took to fairs and "showed". Looking back, they weren't all that fun, but they sure made good burgers at the end of the season.

And for some, the banter in the community, in this particular forum , is a breath of fresh air in our Covid plagued world.. It's nice to talk to others who share similar interests, opinions, humour, back-grounds, etc.. (I can talk to the wife only so much! :D )

I haven't flown in over a year, and likely wont haven't chance in the near / distant future. This, for me, is an escape, and a chance to connect with others..

This is the Watering Hole, which is basically a free-for-all. If you want to avoid off-topic discussion just stay out of this subforum.
So, why is Wolf fishing in the Watering Hole, when there is a competition sub forum here?

So, why is Wolf fishing in the Watering Hole, when there is a competition sub forum here?
Presumably he wanted to get an audience of folks who are not necessarily already interested in competition. Makes sense to me.

Also, it's worth keeping in mind that people post threads in the wrong place all the time. It's not worth the effort to get the mods to move every single one of them.

And finally: there is no guarantee or requirement that nothing rocketry-related gets posted to the Watering Hole. But if you want a blunt instrument to eliminate as much non-rocketry stuff as possible, Ignoring the Watering Hole is the best one I know of. Personally, I much prefer to just Ignore threads I'm not interested in.

Back