• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Rockets for sale.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EvryThngIsAOk

Reaction score
Time to thin the herd a little and fund a new project.
all kits are complete and Unstarted. Most are sealed .

Semroc Saturn 1b 1/70. 100.00
Estes Sat V 1969 Anniversary edition. 125.00 PENDING
Esyes Sat V Skylab 90.00
Pete Always Satv. 135.00. SOLD
Estes K-41 Mercury redstone
open bag slight discoloration on. Capsule wrap. 135.00
Estes Pro Series Terrier Sandhawk. 150 sold
estes Master series Shuttle stack. 100. SOLD
estes Saros 75.00. SOLD
Estes Drifter. 60.00
Estes Javelin. 60.00 SOLD
Estes Black hole space proble. 100.00 SOLD
Estes gemi Titan 1979. 90.00. SOLD
Estes Bomarc 0857 95.00 PENDING
Estes 25th Anniversary xwing. 80.00
Estes 25th Anniversary Tie Fighter. , 80.00
Centuri Mercury Redstone. 75.00
Estes LTV scout Blue Label. 126.00
Estes MarsSnooper Anniversary edition
boxed. 100.00
Estes Scamp. 60.00
Shipped USPS Prioriy Mail Insurance requaired

Last edited:
@nelie61 - Not sure if you got a response, but I suspect OP only logs in once every day or two. I did get responses from him, and I've purchased one of the items. Waiting for it to show up.

Anyone get their stuff from this guy? I can't even get him to give me a tracking number to see if he even sent it.
Sorry for the issues Jay I have been in and out of the hospital over the past several weeks due to two different surgeries second one to fix the results of the first one

I issued you a refund this morning on PayPal for the amount that you sent me. When the kits shows up please send them back.
Again I apologize for the issues

Anyone get their stuff from this guy? I can't even get him to give me a tracking number to see if he even sent it.
Sorry for the issues Jay I have been in and out of the hospital over the past several weeks due to two different surgeries second one to fix the results of the first one

I issued you a refund this morning on PayPal for the amount that you sent me. When the kits shows up please send them back.
Again I apologize for the issues

It just seems a little suspicious that we both had the same experience, here, wherein there was no contact, the items were allegedly shipped but no tracking was provided and we both got refunds.

I do know of somebody who ordered something from you and got what they ordered, so what gives? I've waited much longer for stuff with contact from the seller and all you have to do if you didn't manage to ship the items is own it and I'll be okay with it. I somehow doubt that the kit I ordered or the one he did will show up. If it really did get shipped and shows up I'll send you the payment in full once again.

Braden

Back