• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Rockets, Electronics Etc. Divorce SALE!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maxvelocity

Reaction score
I am going to be selling some of the stuff I don't really need or stuff that I haven't touched in a while. I would like to take Paypal only if possible since that's best for both buyer and seller. First off I have a 3 Dogs KestreL that is mostly built. It has been shortened about the max to fly the 6GXL case and still be traditional DD. The av bay/coupler has also been shortened and is set up for a raven and a featherweight mag switch. I put one layer of CF T2T that still needs to be sanded and thats as far as I got. So pretty much sand the T2T and its ready to fly. The nosecone is set up to stick a tracker in. It will come with everything That came in the kit rocket, machined anchors and shock cord. Asking 125 +shipping. Next is a Marsa 54 it has been flown twice once a perfect flight the second time it failed so was sent in to be checked. The unit was tested and everything checked out and I was told I had lost power on launch but the altimeter is fine. It hasn't flown since returning from John D. Its a little too big for my style and is rarely used so I'm selling it. $185 + shipping retail $225. Next is a Mini Darkstar from Wildman. It is built and has a coat of primer on it. I flew it once and it has sat since. Again just not my style so I'm selling it. $40 + shipping retail $65. I will list more as I dig through and find more stuff. Thanks for looking.

Marsa sold. Kestrel spoken for at the moment pending payment. Charging my phone to snap a pic of mini darkstar. Also forgot to mention darkstar has an aeropack on it.

I have a G-wiz LCX I flew one time. Worked perfectly. Asking $100 +shipping. Paid 135.

Back